5.0 out of 5 stars An truly Inspirational Read.
Published on 27 Jan 2012 by Angie

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth Fighting For
This book was interesting but could be a little bit boring at times because it was mainly about medication and managing pain etc , I preferred the one called Time of my Life, it was a lot more interesting and a lot less depressing. I would prefer to recommend - Time of my life rather than this story.
Published 8 months ago by Rita

5.0 out of 5 stars An truly Inspirational Read., 27 Jan 2012
This review is from: Worth Fighting for: Love, Loss and Moving Forward (Hardcover)
I just finished reading this book last night and such an emotional story. A 'true love story ' written so beautifully and movingly by Patricks devoted wife Lisa Niemi. I have always admired Patrick Swayze and this book brought many tears to my eyes and also made me smile alot too, Lisa showed just how much Patrick meant to her and and sharing such intimate detail of his extremly brave long battle with cancer, just shows how much Patrick fought the illness with such strength and dignity.Lisa is an amazing strong human being, just as her fantastic and irreplaceable 'Buddy' was to us. Thankyou Lisa for sharing Patrick with us over the years.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth fighting for, 8 Feb 2012
this is a story about how patrick swayze wife coped with life after his death. I found it incredibly moveing and honest.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Swayze's, 3 Feb 2012
Have just finished reading this book and it had me in tears. What a wonderful actor and a lovely wife who have both shared so much with the public. Wishing Lisa all the very best in the next chapter of her life.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very heart warming book, 30 Jan 2012
I bought this book after buying Patrick's book The time of my life as that was a fantastic read and so is this book. It really shows you how much Lisa loved her Buddy (Patrick) and that she would do anything for him and how she never gave up on him. The same goes for Patrick those two was ment to be together.It was a very heart warming book and i would recomend it any day. I really felt for Lisa and how she cope with Patrick's illness and then losing him. I just hope one day she can be happy again and remember all the good times that her and her Buddy (Patrick) had.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth fighting for, 1 Jun 2012
I highly recomend this book, so intense yet so sad as well, if you are a patrick swayze fan you will absolutely enjoy this read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awe inspiring, 8 May 2012
Lisa Niemi Swayze not only lost her husband but her sole mate I cried from start to finish and would recommend this to anyone who was a Patrick Swayze fan he story of courage and determination is outstanding it helped me with some things I have held on to when loosing a love one.

5.0 out of 5 stars lisa niemi, very true feelings felt, 28 April 2012
This book is very moving and well written as Lisa makes you feel evry breath she had to go on fighting with Patrick and you felt like you was in the room with them! and you could feel the love that they had for each other

4.0 out of 5 stars worth fighting for lisa swayze, 11 Mar 2012
i really didnt want to put this book down it was very well written and the emotion in the book came through on every page it was a bit hard going at times because of how sad it was not to be read if your a bit down yourself but anyone who has suffered grief will relate to it

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional Story!, 17 Jan 2012
Amazing book from Lisa Niemi Swayze, its all about her side of the story and the side of Patrick with the cancer. it certainly made me cry. wold recommend anybody to read it! x

4.0 out of 5 stars Touches the heart, 19 Dec 2012
I was recommended this book by my sister even though it wouldn't be the type of book I would normally read. I thought it was an emotional account of the difficulties in caring for a spouse with a terminal illness. Lisa expressed her emotions in an honest way, without forgetting the difficult times they had shared throughout their marriage. Her portrayal of the love her and Patrick shared was moving and can't help but touch your heart, particularly when she describes Patrick's inner strength throughout his illness. I would definitely recommend this book and as soon as I started reading it I understood why my sister recommended it to me.

Worth Fighting for: Love, Loss and Moving Forward
Worth Fighting for: Love, Loss and Moving Forward by Lisa Niemi Swayze (Hardcover - 5 Jan 2012)
13.59