5.0 out of 5 stars Make yourself unforgettable
I love this book simply because it's practical and hit the points head on. I don't like reading much, but this book has changed me a bit, because I take it every where I go, on the train in the bus at home, I am loving the step and advise and illustrations in the book.
I will definitely recommend it to people.
Published 21 months ago by Faith Unoarumhi

2.0 out of 5 stars 3 out of 10
its not as good as i had hoped
its dale carnegie training , not dale carnegie himself
my mistake in not reading who the author was
Published 13 months ago by sean wolfe

5.0 out of 5 stars Make yourself unforgettable, 26 Nov 2012
This review is from: Make Yourself Unforgettable: How to Become the Person Everyone Remembers and No One Can Resist (Paperback)
I will definitely recommend it to people.

2.0 out of 5 stars 3 out of 10, 23 July 2013
its not as good as i had hoped
its dale carnegie training , not dale carnegie himself
my mistake in not reading who the author was

3.0 out of 5 stars Quite Helpful, 17 Oct 2013
There is some really good tips in it and it is useful. But it's lacking the spark of How to Win Friends and Influence People. Worth a read, however.

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical, 28 April 2014
This and "Just a Girl Who Got It All" - Tanya Bardo are two of the most practical self help books I have read. This is very practical and I can pick it up over and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 2 Dec 2013
Another great book that I could not put down! Really motivating and inspiring and packed full of real-life stories to encourage you. I found this really useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotional Fortification, 20 May 2013
I admit that I purchased"Make Yourself Unforgettable: How to Become the Person Everyone Remembers and No One Can Resist" by Dale Carnegie Training because there is still so much for me to know in building my self- confidence reserves and relax in situations where being an extrovert is more of an advantage. There is unique information in this book such as unique opportunities for optimism and the analysis exercise of "What Is Your Day Like."

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, 10 Nov 2013
not as good as Dale Carnegie's own books, not as insightful, but good pieces of advice, interesting to read although a bit long

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, fast and good service, 21 Aug 2014
EXCELLENT,fast and good service,highly recomended

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased, 11 April 2013
thanks a lot for your business. excellent service and I am very satisfied with your product which has arrived in time.

6.29