4.0 out of 5 stars I Wish The House of Holes Was Real!, 10 Mar 2012
This review is from: House of Holes (Paperback)
I swallowed down the contents of this wonder in just 2 sittings, which is pretty quickly for me. It's been a long time since I've had the pleasure of owning such a compelling, exciting and engaging page-turner as this. Possibly the biggest reason I love this treasure chest of a book, is that you just NEVER know what is going to happen next! But the biggest reason that I love this book HAS to be the sense of complete and utter sexual liberation it contains. No holds barred here - anything goes. Not even human restraints can hold this kind of sexuality back. It is a relentless roar of adventure, vividness, and colour.

Human body parts can come off and be re-attached later, meanwhile the detached body parts engage in sexual adventures of their own with others!

I adore how it is possible for normal, ordinary human beings to enter the House of Holes through, er... "portals" (I feel it would be a terrible spoiler for me to tell you how these portals are formed!), and sucked into the House of Holes whereby they meet a woman named Lila, who guides them on their way. People can pay for their fantasies to materialise in the most bold and bizarre fashions.

This book is simply incredible. Read, and run away with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in good nick, 23 Aug 2013
This review is from: House of Holes (Paperback)
Skyfall may have come out less than a year ago, but that doesn't mean die hard Bond fans aren't eagerly awaiting news of the next movie, and we finally have an indication of the direction the next film is taking, and when we'll finally be able to see it on the big screen.

ARRAY(0xaf5afa2c)

House of Holes
House of Holes by Nicholson Baker (Paperback - 1 Mar 2012)
5.59