Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 December 2015
I love this book. There are some really easy tips that make one better disciplined when it comes to eating habits. The recipes are so easy and great tasting. It was a surprising little gem.
on 12 July 2014
Great recipes, not too time consuming, there are some things I won't eat, and I wish there were more beef recipes, but it's a great addition to my cookbook collection.
on 1 September 2013
I had expected a "cook book" to have a lot less text and a lot more recipes. I didn't like the layout, the strange organization makes it impractical. A lot of the recipes are very basic or unappealing.

I recommend buying the book but passing on the cook book, it's a waste of money. Spending the money on a regular cook book with healthy recipes.
on 15 May 2014
It is a very useful cookbook with interesting recipes. I'm sure that if you follow the recipes you will not only lose weight but eat better as well.
on 30 August 2011
French cooking for Americans.... if this is what you're after, just fine.
Otherwise, hunt out something that's genuinely French, eat a varied and sensible diet with small portions of everything and you'll have done it all by yourself and much better.
Great marketing !
on 30 April 2015
I have a few of Mireille's recipes and really enjoyed them.
But, cooking with Champagne? Come on Mireille, what a waste!
on 3 August 2012
This book is well written in a witty way and practical to boot. I can't recommend highly enough. Very Good Book
on 11 November 2014
Some unobtainable ingredients but other than that fabulous recipes, easy and delicious.
on 19 April 2013
I have read some of mireille,s books before and found them very interesting and entertaining.
I was pleased with the purchase,the condition of the book as stated,and it also arrived within the time frame,and was well packaged.Thankyou.
on 5 April 2013
The set of recipes is a bit repetitive at first when you read it, but when you actually get into cooking, you will notice all subtle differences. And this food is simply delicious. My favourite so far is lemon ricotta pancakes. I love pancakes: sweet or savory, you name it. I wasn't believing that making pancakes out of ricotta is possible at all, but a final result was simply sweeping us out of feet. Unbelievable delicious, soft and the texture was melting in mouth. Mireille food is not only about being delicious, its a feast to all senses. I am looking forward to try all recipes from that book and will not hesitate to buy other books with her recipes.