5.0 out of 5 stars Not some daft American guru, but a real businessman
Published 8 months ago by Alan Lazenby

3.0 out of 5 stars entertaining, inspirational, anecdotal
Published 5 months ago by Tea leaf

5.0 out of 5 stars Not some daft American guru, but a real businessman, 6 May 2014
This review is from: Life. Business.: Just Got Easier (Paperback)
The key thing about all of Brad's books that makes them different from other business books is that unlike some cool rich American who went to college and was brought up in a nice middle class background Brad comes at things from a different angle. None of this everything is great if you do this that or the other crap, he tells it as it is, business is bloody hard. It's good to read that he's still finding things challenging and he doesn't sugar coat the truth. What he does do in his books is tell it how it really is, warts and all!. So if you want to read a business book that has some truth to it and can help get you out of a rut, then get Brads books, all of them. One of my favourite passages in Life.Business.Just got easier. is to do with a fighter pilot not ejecting from his multi million pound plane as it crashes to the ground until the last moment. A few months ago I had an easy choice to take a high paid job with a Financial Adviser firm and avoid all those pesky business decisions such as marketing and compliance paper work. It's good to know that my parachute wasn't deployed and now things are heading in the right direction, in part I have to say to reading Brads books and taking part in 4N. So buy it read it and enjoy! - See more at: [...]

3.0 out of 5 stars entertaining, inspirational, anecdotal, 18 Aug. 2014
I thought the book was entertaining and had a few gems to take home. The author's writing style was engaging, easy to read and humorous at times, so I enjoyed it from that perspective. However from the number of 5-star reviews, I was expecting a bit more meat and structure, so I was disappointed in this area. The book felt repetitive around a few generalised themes eg. Taking control of your life, find meaning beyond money, take courage, don't give up despite set backs, etc. The author has a way in putting things across with punch to make reading fun at times. However it also felt like reading a compilation of witty tweats at other times. I felt the book can be be condensed into a few chapters as a prologue to a main text, which left me wanting. The book may be inspirational to someone who feels discouraged and helpless. However the comments are quite generalised and anecdotal, so it leaves the reader to figure things out themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Business Just got Easier, 17 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Life. Business.: Just Got Easier (Paperback)
This Book Can Not fail to help you. It does not matter if you are a start up or in business 20 years or more.
It's a book you can go back to time and again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Proper self help book, 29 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Life. Business.: Just Got Easier (Paperback)
This business book is about YOU, YOUR business and what YOU can do to make it better if you want to. Its about making choices if you want a different life. Brad gets into your head to help you understand where you are, where you're going and how to get there. Brad becomes your SATNAV for your journey of life but its YOU that has to choose the destination and whether you want to take the short, economical , fast (no shortcuts mind you) or scenic (dicking about) route! Its a must read for all business owners or those who maybe a little lost.

5.0 out of 5 stars what an inspiring book!, 3 May 2014
It has taken me several months to read it ( I am a slow reader) but I really enjoy Brad's honesty and humour. If you are in business you should read this book just to take a check up on what you are doing?

5.0 out of 5 stars phenomenal, 10 May 2014
Brad, you have this uncanny ability to say what we already know but don't have the balls to admit it. Good job son

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Motivational read. People (like me) with nothing can make a successful life for themselves., 29 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Life. Business.: Just Got Easier (Paperback)
I visited The Business Show on 27 November as I started my own recruitment business this year.

I had followed Brad - not literally as that would be a bit strange - on Twitter and had enjoyed his tweets.

I bought the book on the Thursday and finished it on the Saturday. It is a great motivational book and thoroughly enjoyable. Straight down to earth and tells you exactly how life and business .

I needed the kick up the arse to get me going. I believe this will also be a go to book that I'll be reading again.

I myself was thousands and thousands of pounds in debt. I come from nothing and had to start a business with nothing. I'm determined to succeed, sometimes you need the motivation that this book gives.

I was lucky enough to hear Brad talk at The Business Show as well. I would highly recommend anyone who hasn't yet to get their arse to hear him speak.

Regards
Rob

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome book, 29 April 2014
This review is from: Life. Business.: Just Got Easier (Paperback)
This is a real down to earth, straight talking book by a real down to earth straight talking guy who "get's it". We all loose focus from time to time, especially when self employed we all get deceived by people in business too. When this happened to me recently, I read the book for a second time and it really helped. If you are serious about business buy it, buy it now. Don't delay like I did (you will see in the book)

Chrissie Metcalfe Chrissie Metcalfe Recruitment Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars A Monster of a Kick Up the Arse!!, 12 April 2014
Home truths, motivation, facts, experiences, knowledge, motivation, a workbook, inspirational and oh yeah...motivational. This book, is the first ever book i've read cover to cover (well on a Kindle). I'm 36. I've tried reading before, but i haven't got the attention span to follow it through. I finished this book, in 3 days!! Which for me is monumental. I just couldn't put it down. If you own, or want to set up your own business. If you've been in business for 20 years. Or you just want to get the most out of your life and your job. This book is for you. BRILLIANT. And if you ever get the chance to attend one of Brads Talks, or see him 4Sighting at 4Networking...DO IT!!

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just a business book., 3 April 2014
This review is from: Life. Business.: Just Got Easier (Paperback)
Where to begin? A solid and inspiring read throughout.

During this book Brad cleverly demonstrates his straight foreward attitude, no nonsense approach to business and life in general. Each chapter leaves you feeling more positive and empowered than the last (I read it in two days).
A true insight as to what i believe is the right way for any self respecting man (both in business AND life) to cunduct himself. Straight talking and most of all speaking sense.
Common sense these days is a rarity and this book gives you hope that there are people out there just like me and you, people who have gone against the odds and made their life exactly the way they want it to be.
This book will give you the courage to do exactly that, and then some.
In short, if you're looking for huge motivation or even small steps to help get you going in whatever direction you choose, this book has it all.
Thank you Brad for your honesty and not conforming!

Life. Business.: Just Got Easier
Life. Business.: Just Got Easier by Brad Burton (Paperback - 30 Sept. 2013)