5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book
Published 24 months ago by Alex

3.0 out of 5 stars Mindfulness: Be Mindful. Live in the Moment.
This book was purchased as a gift, but I read it first and found that it seemed
to be based on some Buddhist concepts of Mindfulness and not really any new ideas,
but nevertheless, good advice contained inside and should be useful to some.
Published 13 months ago by Allan

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 7 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Mindfulness: Be Mindful. Live in the Moment. (Paperback)
I love this book! It suited me perfectly. An easy read,I found it was a complete breath of fresh air, given that Mindfulness has become so popular and has had so many words written about it. It gives simple directions and inspiration for managing painful emotions like anger and worry, and provides straightforward exercises which anybody can practice, becoming aware of what you are doing, thinking and feeling. No long courses required! It could be said this is the perfect beginner's guide, but on the other hand, it is also a remedy and a reminder for long time practitioners or meditators who need to become uncomplicated again in their practice and purpose, each day. It's basically a book for everyone.The author's colloquial style makes everyday mindfulness very accessible.I can dip into it again and again, have it on the bedside table, in my bag, whatever. Like a lovely, calming, clear companion, it nudges you back step-by-step to the here and now, a place you really do know but have just forgotten, to appreciate Life, and breathe again. A great buy and a great "present" for anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Time to slow down, 6 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Mindfulness: Be Mindful. Live in the Moment. (Paperback)
If you are busy multi tasking and rushing from place to place, slow down and read this book. The scientific evidence shows that if we can live in the present, not the past or future we will all feel better.
It is not particularly well written but gets the point across with lots of ways of applying mindfulness to your life

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant tool to break out of being stuck in your life and taking control, 23 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Mindfulness: Be Mindful. Live in the Moment. (Paperback)
This is a great book simple, easy to understand, takes the mystique out of mindfulness, easy to read, full of fabulous tips on how to change your life. It also flows with a structure that makes sense. TOtally makes the case for living mindfully, making changes in your life that will be to your advantage. I think Gill Hasson has done a fabulous job in writing this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing! This book gives the most valuable gift - space and time to enjoy life, 22 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Mindfulness: Be Mindful. Live in the Moment. (Paperback)
Within 10 minutes of starting this book I had silenced the noise in my head. That was two weeks ago and it's stayed that way. I had no idea that my destructive thoughts could be silenced so easily. I sleep properly and feel healthy and alive. I see beauty and wonder every day and feel nourished by the love of my family. I've been able to take on many more tasks and deliver then successfully. It's a shame that many people who would benefit from mindfulness might never have the time to discover it. Get these skills and share them with those you love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Live in the moment for a calmer life, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Mindfulness: Be Mindful. Live in the Moment. (Paperback)
It has made me think differently about how i live my life and i feel able to cope better. I feel calmer and more in control. I have also persuaded several other people to buy this book, so huge is its effect on me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mindfulness for very busy people !, 22 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Mindfulness: Be Mindful. Live in the Moment. (Paperback)
This book is excellent for those of us who simply do not find the time to practice formal Mindfulness as much as we may like - demands on our time, like children, elderly and sick parents, stressful jobs, etc - informal mindfulness practice is needed - and this book provides all you need for this. A great help and just what I needed so thanks Gill Hasson you have written a lovely book where there is a gap in the market for informal Mindfulness practice.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mindfulness: Be Mindful. Live in the Moment., 7 Jun. 2014
This book was purchased as a gift, but I read it first and found that it seemed
but nevertheless, good advice contained inside and should be useful to some.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, easy read, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Mindfulness: Be Mindful. Live in the Moment. (Paperback)
Really well written, clear and easy to understand. I'm still reading and I'm sure I will be able to practice once I'm more informed. Really fast postage from a great seller thanks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful and enjoyable to read., 17 Sept. 2014
I guess we have all tried books like these before and forgot the contents as soon as it's finished,But this book isn't like that. It has a strong main theme and has lots of useful strategies for daily life.It is easy to follow but has enough depth to explore the issues.I recommend this book to anyone who wants a short ,practical guide to Mindfulness or indeed anyone who wants a bit of support in there daily life.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just over half way through the ebook. Very interesting ..., 5 Sept. 2014
Just over half way through the ebook. Very interesting reading ..... gives you something to think about.
Also gave me a feeling of calm.

Mindfulness: Be Mindful. Live in the Moment.
Mindfulness: Be Mindful. Live in the Moment. by Gill Hasson (Paperback - 26 July 2013)