5.0 out of 5 stars Best one yet!
Published 14 months ago by Rowena

3.0 out of 5 stars Another great story but just too short.
Another great chapter in the B saga, however this book just felt far too short in comparison to the preceeding books. Don't get me wrong this follows the same great style of the other books but I just felt I didn't get my money's worth.
Published 9 months ago by Mr. A. Foxhall

5.0 out of 5 stars Best one yet!, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: ZOM-B Baby (Zom B 5) (Hardcover)
Wow, where do I start? I may be slightly biased, as Darren Shan has been my favourite author for over ten years, but this book blew me away. I bought and read it on the day of the release and it's stuck with me ever since. I find myself unable to do every day things with out thinking about the events that unfolded in this book. I can't stop thinking about B and what she will do next, and I can't stop thinking about what in earth the grisly baby actually is! At this point, even though we're only 5 books in of a 12 book series, Zom-B is my favourite book series I've read. It deals with serious issues about society, with the added factor of zombies! And it's so refreshing to have a female main character, not often are girls given the same treatment as men in many franchises. I would recommend this to all of my friends!

5.0 out of 5 stars <3, 17 Dec 2013
Our family love Darren Shan. His books are a must read, and this is no exception .... Excited for the next book!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars kids zombie books, 2 Nov 2013
My teenage lad has all the Zom-B books and can't wait for the next book be to out.....Once he starts to read he never wants to put it down...must be brilliant if it gets him off his xbox!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 Oct 2013
This review is from: ZOM-B Baby (Zom B 5) (Hardcover)
Been reader of Darren Shan books for a long time - never disappoints. Always eager for the next one to come out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 25 Oct 2013
Again it ended too quickly,. Great story that continues to keep me gripped. now awaiting next one patiently, what will happen to Zoe?

5.0 out of 5 stars ZOM-B Baby, 22 Oct 2013
I'd recommend this to anyone who loves blood and guts. I think anyone at the mature level of 13/14 should be able to read this without getting night-mares. Darren Shan is truly the master of horror, and my favourite writer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Oct 2013
Great book, I would definitely recommend it to any one who likes reading, read the rest of the series first though;)

5.0 out of 5 stars zom -B- Baby, 14 Oct 2013
another excellent book by darren Shan can not wait for the next installment, easy to read and could not put it down when started to read it

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleepless nights, 13 Oct 2013
This is an amazing book yet not as eventful as the rest of them. just like after reading the other books, I am expecting sleepless nights. I wouldn't recommend it for younger ages, but if you are brave then it is a must-read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 13 Oct 2013
This was a fab short read. It is written in a really good way.
Make shore you read the other books first.

ZOM-B Baby
ZOM-B Baby by Darren Shan (Paperback - 27 Mar 2014)