5.0 out of 5 stars Epic
Published 15 months ago by Leon Robinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Good
It was ok and gory but Shan coulda done better really. It was a very quick read so yeah jrjdjddjd
Published 7 months ago by apr

5.0 out of 5 stars Epic, 26 May 2013
I chose this rating because it is simply fabulous with all the things a horror freak like me wants. I would not recommend it to anyone under the age of 11 as it is very gory even more gory than than the first one. I could not stop reading this as I was always wondering what would happen next as every word was a cliff hanger. It is also a very quick read. One of his finest yet!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Zom-b underground, 12 May 2013
N. Preston - See all my reviews
Great gripping and most of all gross. This book unlike any other book not by Darren Shan is fun to read

5.0 out of 5 stars B-etter than the first!, 23 Jan 2013
marky77 (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: ZOM-B Underground (Hardcover)
Read most of this book in one sitting, it was so good.
It had just as many great twists as the first Zom-B but was more fast-paced and scarier. Plus it introduced a truly scary new character (who promises to feature prominently in the next in the series) as well as a lot of mystery and many questions I can't wait to dive into the next installment to have answered.

Underground takes off where Zom-B left us. I don't really want to say anymore in case I spoil it, but this book has given me high hopes for the series - much more so than the first did.

I still had issues with actively disliking Becky (and at one point I outright hated her), but she does redeem herself (in my opinion) a little towards the end. I think it's a real credit to Shan as a writer that I loved this book so much and the series in general despite the unlikable protagonist.

an't wait for Zom-B City to come out in March.

5.0 out of 5 stars Darren Shan, 21 Feb 2014
I love all of Darren's books, I like how the reader gets to know the characters, from Darren Shan in the vampire diaries, to Grubbs Grady in the seminars

5.0 out of 5 stars darren shan hits the spot yet again, 4 Jun 2013
This review is from: ZOM-B Underground (Hardcover)
my 17 year old daughter absolutely loved this book.she read it inside a day.she just couldnt put it down. another triumph for her favourite author.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 14yr old son loves it and i love the price!!!, 20 April 2013
This review is from: ZOM-B Underground (Hardcover)
As an avid 'Darren Shan' fan my son loves this new 'Zom-b' series of books. I purchased the first one from a high-street retailer at full price '7.99' for the paperback since then i've purchased the next two books from amazon both were less than 7.00 for the hardback and free next day delivery. Who could ask for more???
My 14 yr old son thinks these are the best books ever and he owns almost every book wriiten by Darren Shan
so he should know....

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 17 April 2013
Amazing .... totally amazing!!!! It is extremely high adrenaline and has a punchy story line. Like I said amazing !!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 17 April 2013
This review is from: ZOM-B Underground (Hardcover)
2nd in series adds on nicely with last book, makes you want to read more cant wait for the next books

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, not quite as gripping as part 1 but excellent, 12 April 2013
Although not quite as gripping as the first book this still had me wanting to keep reading whenever I could. I can't wait to read part 3.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gory with a feel of epicness., 28 Mar 2013
Although this book was relatively short I enjoyed this read. It was a satisfying sequel to the original and I cannot wait for the next. If you're a fan of zombies or Darren Shan' s books I would highly recommend you begin reading this series.

ZOM-B Underground
ZOM-B Underground by Darren Shan (Paperback - 20 Jun 2013)
3.85