Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 July 2013
I love reading this book to my girls age 3 and they love hearing it - and flicking through the pages on their own. Its really funny and sweet. Definitely recommend!
on 12 April 2013
This book is so funny, clever, simple and just lovely! It is a joy to read and it makes both my son and I laugh every time. Congrats to the author and illustrator - this is a gem of a story. Perfect for boys too.
on 31 May 2013
My toddler and I originally read this book at out local library and we purchased it from amazon on the same day.

My toddler loves it, the story is very funny and entertaining.

I will be buying it again for several friends birthday presents.

We recommend this book!
on 23 May 2014
Me & my little boy (aged 2.5) love reading this book. Really makes us giggle. would recommend to anyone with young children.
on 16 October 2013
Fabulous read out loud book. All of my grandsons aged between 8 years and 16 months love this book. Very funny.
on 17 March 2013
I cannot recommend this book highly enough. I wish I'd written it myself! Really engaging, amusing and thoughtful. Children at my school used it as part of a technology study and it formed the basis of a film they made. The children (aged 4-6) thoroughly enjoyed it. I have since purchased it for friends children and all have reported it has gone down well with children from 1+. looking forward to the sequel promised by the final page..
on 1 June 2013
My 2 year old and 5 year old both love this story! It can be difficult to find a bedtime story to match both ages and a boy and a girl. This story ticks all the boxes!
on 26 February 2014
Utterly crazy story about robot leaving his bottom on a swing and then all the other characters use his bottom for different things. Bought it in hope text would be basic for my son to be able to start to read himself and story so whacky he would want to read it.

THis fits the bill perfectly - great for boys aged 3.5-5 to be read to and then they can grow into it and read it to themselves!
on 2 April 2014
This is a great book, my little boy loves it.

It has everything a child needs to know about - robots and bottoms! Brilliant.
on 6 February 2014
This is a great story about a robot that looses his bottom on a swing and then has to go looking for it with his friends. Very amusing and an instant bedtime favourite. Great illustrations too and nice big pages.