5.0 out of 5 stars No-bot - hilarious
I love reading this book to my girls age 3 and they love hearing it - and flicking through the pages on their own. Its really funny and sweet. Definitely recommend!
Published 12 months ago by Charlotte Snook

3.0 out of 5 stars Confused.
Not the best of reads. Not sure what the message is here actually. My child was actually concerned about the no bottom. When we asked another mother to read to her child the same. All agree though the last page did make us chuckle.
Published 2 months ago by fizzy2734

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, 24 Jan 2014
In our house books about poo were the favourite, great alternative:-)my 4yr old little boy loved it ,bottom is the funniest word ever apparently!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great entertaining read, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: No-Bot, the Robot with No Bottom (Paperback)
A lovely book, with great illustrations and an entertaining story about a robot who loses his bottom. Adventure, humour, thrills and indeed spills for your toddler.

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny book, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: No-Bot, the Robot with No Bottom (Paperback)
My 6 year old loved this book, especially as it was given by Father Christmas alongside the play tech logic robot!

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: No-Bot, the Robot with No Bottom (Paperback)
My reception class loved this story. I used it to introduce robot talking - sounding out words in a robotic style as in phase one letters and sounds. it's a really funny story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another fab book from amazon, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: No-Bot, the Robot with No Bottom (Paperback)
I bought this from here after seeing it in a book shop at a much higher price, I had a quick flick through the story and knew my youngest son would love it! He hasn't got it yet as it is for Christmas but I know he will enjoy it, I have had so many books from amazon and they are always dig a good price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Noboy, 28 Oct 2013
The children and I loved the story- lots if language came out of it and ideas if what else his bottom could be used for. Thoroughly enjoyed by all

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book, 15 Oct 2013
This review is from: No-Bot, the Robot with No Bottom (Paperback)
I stumbled across this book and bought it because my 2 year old son loves all things robot. He absolutely adored it from the first time I read it to him and would laugh at the line, "I can't sit down, I haven't got a bottom!" He wanted me to read it every night and I did so for at least a week! I know the book so well now that I can recite it without needing to look! Fabulous book with bright illustrations and a very funny storyline that will really make your toddler laugh.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bottoms - always hilarious, 21 Sep 2013
This review is from: No-Bot, the Robot with No Bottom (Paperback)
My nieces and nephews (aged 2 - 9) love this book. Any book which mentions bottoms is always going to be a hit but combined with the illustrations and smooth flowing story, its fantastic

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab story, 17 Sep 2013
This review is from: No-Bot, the Robot with No Bottom (Paperback)
Great story, colourful pictures. Easy to read to child and great for bed time routine, was recommended by a friend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Aug 2013
This review is from: No-Bot, the Robot with No Bottom (Paperback)
My 3 year old has just started nursery and it was the "robot with no bottom" he thoroughly enjoyed it so bought it so he can learn it home aswell. Would def recommend

No-Bot, the Robot with No Bottom
No-Bot, the Robot with No Bottom by Sue Hendra (Paperback - 3 Jan 2013)
3.50