5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun bedtime story
Published on 14 Nov 2012 by PF

2.0 out of 5 stars Weakest of the "loves underpants" stories - not as friendly
SO my little boy loves the "Love Underpants" series and I get to read them to him quite a bit. This book is the last of the 3 (Dinosaurs, Aliens, Pirates) that we bought and the weakest.

Pluses: The illustrations are great and the story is fun

Published 2 months ago by Listy911

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun bedtime story, 14 Nov 2012
This review is from: Pirates Love Underpants (Hardcover)
My son and I love all of this range of'underpants' books by Claire Freedman, fun, rhyming, not to short...and not too long perfect bedtime reading. We have all of this range which started off with Aliens love Underpants a few years ago, my son is now 6 years old and is reading them now by himself and still enjoying them. They are fantastically illustrated with great humour.

5.0 out of 5 stars aaaaarrrrr!, 5 Aug 2013
If you loved 'dinosaurs love underpants', then you'll love this book too..well my son does anyway and we love reading it to him. Brilliant book.

2.0 out of 5 stars Weakest of the "loves underpants" stories - not as friendly, 31 Aug 2014

Pluses: The illustrations are great and the story is fun

Minuses: The "flow" as you read the story isn't as strong, with some of the rhyming jarring a bit. My main bugbear though is that in the story the pirates steal something using a sneaky trick and are seen to get away with it. I know pirates are "naughty" but it occurred to me the other night (reading this for the umpteenth time), that this wasn't a nice or even mischievous message but just plain naughty As such it loses another star, taking it to 2.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these books, 6 Dec 2012
This review is from: Pirates Love Underpants (Hardcover)
Love this series of books - as does my 19month old. Have now bought all in the series! Love them

5.0 out of 5 stars Golden drawers, 25 Oct 2012
Owl "Ollie" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Pirates Love Underpants (Hardcover)
This is another great addition in the series of books about underpants. The pictures are bright and colourful and the text is easy to follow and has a nice rhyming feel to it. The story is funny when showing the different pants and the children I worked with loved what they did to the other pirates. I have all the other books in this series and this was a welcome new addition. Looking forward to the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Great quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
its brilliant tahnk you

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely funny book, 23 Jun 2014
Excellent silly book -great for little boys -lovely illustrations too. The 5 year old I brought this for loved it !

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic story, 15 Jun 2014
This was a replacement copy as the original was worn out. My son wants this read every night and has done since a young age. We both know it by heart and still like reading it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 31 May 2014
Lovely book with great big colourful illustrations to go with the fantastic funny story. Kids who love pirates will love this book.

Pirates Love Underpants
Pirates Love Underpants by Claire Freedman (Hardcover - 27 Sep 2012)