4.0 out of 5 stars Full of teenage angst and emotions!
Sophie McKenzie is back with the third instalment to her Flynn series and wow, what a ride Casting Shadows is.

Published 20 months ago by Book Passion for Life

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than the last book...
So to begin with, I LOVE Sophie Mckenzie's books, but I've never really been a fan of this series in particular, but I'm a massive fan of her action & thriller books. I like romance stories but this series has never really gripped me in the way other romance books have. For me, the main criticism is the lack of action. Although this book did have seemingly more going on...
Published 20 months ago by ghybjkl

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Full of teenage angst and emotions!, 13 July 2013
Book Passion for Life (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Casting Shadows brings us happiness, teenage drama and unfortunately, some unhappy times. Flynn's trying his hardest be the person he needs to be for River, however when it feels like the rest of the world is against Flynn, it's only so long before things come to ahead.

I was really excited to start Casting Shadows and I'm glad it lived up to my expectations. Sophie McKenzie really up'd the ant with this book and just when you thought things couldn't get worse - they do. I loved that while reading this I was full of suspense. I wasn't sure what was coming but when it did, it was so emotional!

River and Flynn's relationship this time around grows a lot. As their growing up, they're becoming more mature and they try to tackle their day to day problems better than have been. When things are good between them, they are the perfect couple. They love each other so much and it's really cute to read about them during their happy times.

I'm excited to see what Sophie brings us with the final book - these two characters must get a happy ending but more importantly, they need to somehow over come their issues for that to happen. Either way, I can't wait to see the end of their story.

5.0 out of 5 stars book, 22 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Casting Shadows (Falling Fast) (Paperback)
my daughter loved this book and I did too. Easy read - good for younger teenagers who want to read a bit of romance as this is nicely written - not graphic and would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 29 Oct. 2013
After finishing burning bright I was desperate for this book to come out! It was expected to come out on the 4th July 2013. Was devastated when my kindle keyboard broke down about a week before this book was released. When I finally got my new kindle this was the first book I got! It is amazing! I just couldn't put it down, and what I loved is it lived up to the other two books in the series!
I can't wait for the final book - Defy the Stars - to come up. By the name it sounds amazing! Pre ordered it!
I would recommend this to anyone 12+

5.0 out of 5 stars Casting Shadows, 21 Sept. 2013
I loved it! The book made me want to read on all the time. It a really good book. Can't wait for the next one.

5.0 out of 5 stars casting shodows reveiw, 27 Aug. 2013
I really enjoyed this book, and felt very hooked to it and could never put it down the emotion from the characters shown is brilliant and you are left on a really cliff hanger at the end and I cant wait to read the next book

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 23 July 2013
I really enjoyed this book u get to now the characters so well. I cried at the end- brilliant ending. Aged for 11+. Well done Sophie u have done well! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 19 July 2013
Another great little book from Sophie Mckenzie, finished in under a day! The ending was a little frustrating, but that might just be me. Can't wait to see what happens in the next book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Casting shadows, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Casting Shadows (Falling Fast) (Paperback)
Just read this amazing book....and feeling gutted! It was impossible to put this book down I had to finish it! I stayed up till 5am and I'm glad I did. The way sophie has written this story is fantastic and I can't wait till the next book in the series is out...READ IT NOW!!!! ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars loved it., 7 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Casting Shadows (Falling Fast) (Paperback)
i have loved this series, its a perfect teenager book to get hooked to. i would suggest it to anyone who likes a romance.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT BOOK AND QUICK DELIVERY, 28 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Casting Shadows (Falling Fast) (Paperback)
This book is amazing just as good as the rest of the series good condition and quick delivery definately recommended

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Casting Shadows (Falling Fast)
Casting Shadows (Falling Fast) by Sophie McKenzie (Paperback - 4 July 2013)