on 17 February 2013
This books has been a amazing tool in completing my studies. It has every theorist you will need plus it's in terms that everyone will understand. Essential for course material and a good read.
on 7 July 2013
I would seriously recommend this book to anyone doing Early Childhood Studies at university. Is really helpful and covers many useful theories which are covered in many modules of the course. It doesn't just sit on my bookshelf, it gets used often and referenced in many assignments. It is a must-buy if you need to look into more depth in theorists. Well laid out and written. Not too dense. Definitely well worth the money :)
on 19 December 2013
I bought this book for my degree course. Theories are explained clearly, in plain English. A 'must' for anyone entering or returning to studying and needing a book about childhood theorists.
on 25 October 2013
I bought this recently as I started my degree in Early Childhood Studies and it has been a life saver!! It is a great start for understanding the basics to theorists, it's like the A-Z of theorists. All the information is in one book in chronological order.
I can't recommend this book highly enough.
on 6 July 2013
The book was an easy read, but with really good detail. It had everything in it that I needed and had a useful conclusion and analysis against other theories at the back of most chapters. great buy.
on 16 March 2014
If you are doing the Early Years Foundation Degree, I'd definitely recommend this book!
It is very clear and good for when you are writing your essays!
on 14 March 2015
This book has been helping me thoroughly with my childhood degree studies. It is worth investing in this book as it helps with all assignments.
on 3 January 2014
This book was very helpful for my Childhood Development Theorists module! The key theorists are clearly explained and the book is easy to use.
on 15 December 2014
I'm in my first year of a foundation degree , this book has been very helpful. It explains the theories well very easy to read.
on 11 September 2013
Great book for students and reflective practitioners. Will give you a good overall picture of the main theorists on childhood.