5.0 out of 5 stars A good read
An interesting easy to read book that was ideal to support my MBA studies and further my awareness of management.
Published 10 months ago by Mark Sperring

3.0 out of 5 stars Good content, bad layout/ methodology for easy learning
I bought this because it's required reading for my course. Delivery was prompt, and the book in perfect condition.

Published 20 months ago by Z-star

4.0 out of 5 stars Essential Text Book for Management students at Uni, 13 May 2014
This review is from: Managing and Organizations: An Introduction to Theory and Practice (Paperback)
This book provides a fantastic introduction for students who are preparing to study a management course. My book arrived in amazing condition even though it was second hand and much cheaper than what you can find in Waterstones.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 15 Oct 2013
Mark Sperring (Bishops Stortford, Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Good content, bad layout/ methodology for easy learning, 15 Dec 2012

About the product - I find that it makes studying more tedious than it needs to be. It's detailed, but each chapter is very long when I felt it could have been condensed into smaller chunks. I read this, but preferred resorting to other books, which were more to the point. Not bad, but makes studying harder than it needs to be.

Managing and Organizations: An Introduction to Theory and Practice
Managing and Organizations: An Introduction to Theory and Practice by Tyrone S. Pitsis (Paperback - 19 Dec 2011)
32.00