Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 July 2012
Such a wonderful piece describing belfast life in the raw !!
Leesa you must have had brillant English lit teachers!! Love the way you are so tuned into the Belfast venacular. You have talent !! Keep it lit lol
on 8 July 2012
Loved reading this, can't wait for more of big Maggie Muffs antics! Well done Lessa Harker. Maggie's Twelfth is hilarious!
on 7 July 2012
Absolutely fab! !!! Will re read over and over again! ! Maybe maggie muff will send me signed copy for her first review! !!!remember to use ur broad belfast accent when reading it! !!
on 9 July 2012
Never laughed so much in my life..The girl is pure genius haha...In fact i think Leesa is the best ambassador our wee pravance could ever have tween our two cmmunities..she brings the characters to life and i cant wait til she hits the Falls road with her 3D characters brought to life..you have made our two communities really pish themselves laughing well done girl ..DLA never been so busy haha. You are going places and i have no qualms about advertising your page on my facebook wall union jacks an all lol..sure il be lynched but sure where wud ya get it!
on 8 July 2012
Well done to you for sharing a bitta good aul Belfast Craic , I have not laughed so much in ages ... You should make sure you have a tena lady pad n a box of hankies handy cos you will either gurn cos your laffin so much or wet urself.
50 shades of red white and blue well worth it looking forward to more adventures with maggie and big Sally-Ann in the not too distant future.
Thanks for the Craic over the last week ;)
on 8 July 2012
Having hated the original "50 Shades of Grey" book, I heard about this from a friend when the author was still in the process of writing it. What can I say...After reading the first 2 chapters online, I was checking regularly as I couldn't wait for the next instalment. This is the funniest thing I have read in a very very long time. Fantastic writing in the Belfast vernacular, and cleverly put together. This girl has so much talent, and should be writing plays, never mind more of these books. Everyone I know is now quoting from the book and using the Belfast sayings in jest. The bonus story, "Maggie's Twelfth" is also hilarious. Appealing regardless of your own personal beliefs, or background, this is genius. Well done Leesa Harker. I doubt very much this is the last we have seen of you. Ulster is proud!!
on 9 July 2012
Leesa Harker is a genius. this parody of the popular book doing the rounds has brought such laughter to us Norn Iron ones, in times when there's little to be laughing about, what with the recession and Ulster Bank holding onto the little money we have!! Leesa has blessed us with a short snappy read that will make the snatters trip ye like!!!
If you enjoyed reading the draft version on Facebook, then PLEASE support this up and coming Belfast novelist so that we can be guaranteed more of her fantastic sharp wit!! Shor its nat even the price of a baddle of buckey like!! Ye couldn't get a vadki n coke for thon price like!! Dig deep nie, before I send Big Sally Ann roun!!! xx
on 8 July 2012
read this short story at first on facebook, and downloaded it asap! the bonus chapter is brilliant! cant wait for more from leesa, she has absolutely nailed the norn ireland humour bang on.
on 8 July 2012
Best laugh I've had in ages - a must to read aloud in your "best" Belfast accent. Keep on writing Leesa ~ you're a wee star :)
on 9 July 2012
Well. Lis here is my first eer review on lis amazon yoke. Lis here is a quare funny story about wee Maggie Muff an hor chum big Sally Ann. Ni I read thon oor book about Mr. Grey an I can tell ye, it's a quare load of ballix compared till lis. Just do as yer bid and get it bought ni or big Sally Ann will be round to give ye a dig in the bake. Get yer arse in gear ni.
But seriously, it's brilliant! Buy it and you are guaranteed a laugh, well done leesa keeper lit xx