4.0 out of 5 stars Rediscovering the meaning of worship, 28 July 2001
This review is from: The Unquenchable Worshipper (Paperback)
A very easy to read book that reintroduces or reminds us what worshipping is about. I would thoroughly recommend that everyone reads this book as no one will complete this book without having learnt something. The journey with God is a learning experience. We learn to live our lives by God's values and any additional help is welcomed. An important part of our journey is connecting with God and this book helps us achieve this by reminding us who we are worshipping. This book is a well worth investment in both money & time. Buy it now!

4.0 out of 5 stars Passion to worship Jesus, 4 April 2003
Lyn (Lakeside, MT United States) - See all my reviews
This is a short easy-read, but very well presented book on passion to worship Jesus. It talks about worship leading, being a worshipper and some important aspects of a lifestyle of a worship. It is a book that has challenged me in my thinking as I strive to have a lifestyle of worship. It is a book that I would recommend to anybody who wants to deepen their relationship with Jesus and learn more about worshipping Him

5.0 out of 5 stars Worship!!!, 25 Nov 2007
This review is from: The Unquenchable Worshipper (Paperback)
I love this book!!It really opens up the heart of worshipping Christ Jesus into the very day, every moment experience, it has really touched my spirit in terms of bringing worship into everything I do - a light and easy read too - but I recommend this to anyone and everyone really!!! Great read!

4.0 out of 5 stars The lifestyle of a true worshipper!, 18 Sep 2003
By A Customer
This book touched me whilst reading, i share so many of the views of the things in the book, it brings the sunday morning service into a 24/7 era. Through reading this book it has challenged my life and shown me where i should improve my faith the further depths of true worship, it may only be a small book but the quality in it is unquestionable! the only criticism i would have is that near the beginning it got a bit confusing coming into the book rather quickly. I would encourage anyone to buy this book and learn more about god and yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, 3 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Unquenchable Worshipper (Paperback)
This book is a must for all worship leaders wanting to grow, or anyone wanting to get a deeper understanding of worship. It was the first book I read that completely started to change the way I lead worship and the worship group for that matter! Really easy, small chapters. nice bite size reading. Would highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book., 14 July 2013
This review is from: The Unquenchable Worshipper (Paperback)
Revealing more insight into the life of a worshipper. Item was on time and as described and it met my expectation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worship in a nutshell, 17 Dec 2012
Mrs. I. Black (Inverclyde, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Unquenchable Worshipper (Paperback)
Very well written book which looks at worship for every angle. Love many Matt Redman songs. Well worth the read.

ARRAY(0xb5764174)

The Unquenchable Worshipper
The Unquenchable Worshipper by Matt Redman (Paperback - 6 July 2001)
Used & New from: 0.01