5.0 out of 5 stars Great Inspiration book
Book of hundreds of pictures to get ideas from when making a piece of furniture. Invaluable to any furniture designers. Shows the most work f the majority of the finest woodworkers today. A picture book, very little text, just what I like!
Published on 25 Nov 2011 by G White

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended
I read this book as looking at the rear cover, it seemed to be exactly what I wanted, but once I started to actually read the book itself, I found the contents to be dull, bland and with very little imagination input.

Come the end of the book, I was left thinking "Is that it?" as it ends suddenly with no real outcome.

I'm not one to leave negative...
Published 21 months ago by Equal Symmetry

1.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 4 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bespoke: Source Book of Furniture Design Makers: Source Book of Furniture Designer Makers (Hardcover)

I'm not one to leave negative reviews but I feel that my money has been wasted with this purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Overated, 27 Feb 2013
This book had been recommended to me, however it didnt quite live up to expectations.

You are always left wanting more and for me I would rather spend my money on a book about a particular designer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Inspiration book, 25 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Illustrated panorama of contemporary English furniture makers., 12 Sep 2009
P. Langkemper (The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
A beautiful book, highly entertaining and informative with beautiful pictures. The product description on amazon is accurate. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great buy from Amazon, 15 Jun 2010
S. E. A. Branch (UK) - See all my reviews
This Book is a specialist Book which suits our business, it was loaned to my Husband from a Customer. So for his Birthday I decided to check out Amazon as usual and there it was.
Excellent way of purchasing, very efficient and safe.