4.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening & Informative
I bought this book some time ago now when I was taking my first few steps on the "spiritual path" and it is still one of my favourites. This book can be read chapter by chapter at first and then you find yourself going back to specific areas as a reference guide during certain periods in your life. It is a comprehensive read that enlightens the reader into the spiritual...
Published on 2 Dec. 2002

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
I purchased this book for a Birthday present
Published 3 months ago by D Hutchings

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring, 29 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Teachings of "Silver Birch" (Silver Birch books) (Paperback)
A very good book which seems to want you to take action.Get off of your sofa and do something for the betterment of mankind, animalkind and help transform the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 Nov. 2013
I purchased this book and others in the Silver Birch range for our Spiritualist Church library. There is nothing in the book that myself a Spiritual Healer and medium of 23 years and other mediums at our church some with 40 years experience can find fault with. The book is for trainees to read to improve their knowledge of the spirit world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Spiritual Teachings., 31 July 2013
This book is a wonderful spiritual teaching which once read I now refer back to it's teachings regularly. So impressed by this book I brought it for two of my friends who are also spiritual and they love it just as much as me!
A must for all who believe in the Light.

5.0 out of 5 stars The words are remarkably simple and easy to understand but provide a wonderful insight into the ..., 23 Feb. 2015
I was first introduced to the teachings of Silver Birch some thirty years ago. The work is, by its very nature, simplistic to enable people of all levels of development to understand. The words are remarkably simple and easy to understand but provide a wonderful insight into the true philosophy of the spirit world and tries to direct us all to the "path of light" . A book you can refer to again and again. Happy reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars English Winnetou !, 13 Jun. 2014
This is a book that goes very deep ! For those that are interested in LOGICAL, IN DEPTH, TRUTH SEARCHING THINKING,
this is a book for you ! The book shows that the terms "God" and "life" are bigger and more realistic than most people think !
I look forward to read more of his teachings !

5.0 out of 5 stars Food for thought, 11 Jun. 2014
My mother gave me a copy of this book some years ago. It is quite amazing and just confirmed a lot of what I had been thinking. Silver Birch has a simple philosophy which makes a lot of sense and certainly made me think about my attitude to others. Would definitely recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars A present for a friend., 27 Nov. 2013
I bought this as a present to a friend as it was something he asked for. He tells me that it is a very interesting read ....he is into spiritualism ! The service from the distributor was quick and professional and impressive. It was also much cheaper than elsewhere !

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, 29 Jan. 2014
J. W. Dowson - See all my reviews
I bought this book as it was recommended by the medium colin fry.If im honest I expected the book to be real interesting read.I was if im honest a little disappointed but maybe a little further into the book this may be the case.

4.0 out of 5 stars thank you, 20 May 2014
nice book lots of questions, you can dip in and out of it. simple and understanding easy to share. it came on time and was packed well. nice book to have for talks and discussions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and enlightening, 9 Aug. 2014
This is a beautiful book. If one is a thinker it all amounts to pure common sense as to how to behave in the world

Teachings of "Silver Birch" (Silver Birch books)
Teachings of "Silver Birch" (Silver Birch books) by A.W. Austen (Paperback - 30 Nov. 1998)
Used & New from: £8.49