Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 March 2013
I would have liked the opportunity to buy a version without the duplication which, for a singer, adds only weight. However it is clearly printed and well-spaced
on 20 November 2012
Exactly as I had expected from the product. Clear precise printing (I have other Novello scores so knew the format). Disappointed with delivery advice ~ it arrived much earlier than I had been advised so I had hired a copy in between times. Never mind ~ on the bookshelf for the next occasion (if it happens!)
on 21 June 2015
The actual score is fine but pages 87 -154 are taken up with another version which adds greatly to the weight and size and is not likely to be used by the ordinary choral singer so I do not give this 5 stars.
on 1 March 2014
Print too small. Cover not stiff, which means, given all the extra and unwanted 'Druce' pages, it is difficult to hold with one hand.
on 24 February 2013
I love singing this work, so when our choral society chose to perform it I wanted to own my own score. This is a lovely clear edition and very easy to sing from.
on 1 September 2015
In German. Bulky as contains two versions of the score, one after the other; the Sussmayer and an updated version by Duncan Druce. This may be useful though if I have to sing it again for a different conductor with a different preference. Excellent, clear with interesting foreword and history of the score.
on 9 August 2015
More than I really needed. I don't suppose I will ever be singing the extra version which is included unless it gains unimagined popularity with our musical director.
on 8 October 2015
I was very pleased with this Score, but wish that it had been the smaller version as quite heavy to hold for 2 hour performance.

Very clean Thankyou
on 4 April 2013
Good quality production, arrived promptly. i have enjoyed this product and would thoroughly recommend it to other customers all of the time
on 27 January 2015
Printing could be sharper.