5.0 out of 5 stars Forty years and still going..., 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Women of the Revolution: Forty Years of Feminism (Paperback)
A collection of Guardian essays and interviews with some amazing women, many of whom deserve to be a lot more well known. This book is a good companion to anyone with an interest in Feminism, anyone taking a Women's Studies course, and anyone interested in social history.
I bought it to refresh my knowledge of feminism for an essay on Feminism and GIS, as part of my Applied Geographic Information Systems Masters course. It is easier and faster to read than a text book, and gives a good overall account of activism and change since the 1970s.

5.0 out of 5 stars Women of the Revolution, 13 Oct 2013
Took me back to my early feminist days. Wish their had been a revolution, not watered down version we have today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Women of the rovoloution Book, 21 Nov 2013
Bought this for my sister as she is a die hard feminist. She will love it, but I had a flick through and it had a good amount of information in a well presented way. I am certain she will love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Feminism, 31 Jan 2013
I haven't read this yet, as I bought it for a friend's birthday gift, but she tells me that she is really enjoying reading it .

Women of the Revolution: Forty Years of Feminism
Women of the Revolution: Forty Years of Feminism by Kira Cochrane (Paperback - 1 Mar 2012)