5.0 out of 5 stars Tell me about it, 13 Nov 2009
Petros (England/Wales Border) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Hereford Mappa Mundi (Grace guides on British heritage) (Paperback)
I wish I had this useful book BEFORE I travelled to Hereford Cathedral to see the Mappa Mundi but being able to read it now will prepare me better for the next visit - may that be very soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazingly detailed for a map - and such a small book!, 12 Jan 2010
Anyone interested in the Mappa Mundi at Hereford should read this book. Surprising for such a small book to contain so much infomation. A definate guide if you are going to visit Hereford Cathedral.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful outline, 11 Jan 2014
Bought this as a present for someone who'd never heard of the Mappa Mundi. Now he has! I hope he enjoyed it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well packaged and in excellent condition., 15 Nov 2012
Lynne A. Piacentini "lpiacentini" (Connecticut) - See all my reviews
Excellent book with lots of pictures and a lot of information. Makes me want to go and see it even more. It is very interesting to look at the pictures and read the text.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smashing little book!, 15 Nov 2012
I went to Hereford to see the mappa mundi - loved it, but really didn't know what I was looking at. Then I bought this FAB little book which is full of interesting information and pictures - only wished I'd bought it beforehand!

ARRAY(0xa6f669b4)

The Hereford Mappa Mundi (Grace guides on British heritage)
The Hereford Mappa Mundi (Grace guides on British heritage) by Gabriel Alington (Paperback - 10 May 1996)
4.99