5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need to know about life .....
Published on 30 Aug 2001 by Diane Antone

3.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected
Interesting and unusual but not at all what I was expecting which is the reason I was disappointed with this book
Published 8 months ago by Davjos

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need to know about life ....., 30 Aug 2001
This review is from: Heal Thyself. An Explanation of the Real Cause and Cure of Disease (Paperback)
Everyone in my family has a copy of this book, which is essential reading for anyone who wants to live a truly healthy life. Bach, the developer of the Bach Flower Essences, explains how the health of the soul is essential to the health of the body, and recommends steps we can take to harmonize the different aspects of our lives. If you've ever wondered why some people catch colds and others don't, he has the answer. And lots of other insights too, which will fascinate and inspire. The best little investment you can make in your health.

5.0 out of 5 stars The key to healing the self., 15 Feb 2008
Heal thyself, a real call to his fellow man. Dr.Edward Bach, true visionary and healer, sets out in this text an introduction to his philosophical thinking. Written with feeling and humanity. I found this a moving and heartwarming glimpse into the beliefs of a man that has helped so many, myself included, with his excellent and extraordinary system of Flower Remedies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heal Thyself, 10 Nov 2011
Patrick Early (Ireland) - See all my reviews
I only recently came across this book and purchased it via Amazon. I have read a lot of books over the years but I would definitely put this book very much at or near the top of my list for favourites.
The wisdom of this man is immense and the book, which is short and an easy to read, confronts you with the truth of existence.
It apparently was written at the early stage of his practice and doesn't go into detail about his remedies.
I will recommend this to anybody I come across and feel that a huge increase in understanding our place in life and how to live it fruitfully is the reward.

3.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected, 15 Dec 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars agree with, 14 Nov 2013
This review is from: Heal Thyself (Kindle Edition)
some what agree with the two star review, but skim read it but wanted to know for myself
live and learn in this the hard way

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good book to read, 29 July 2013
Very good book to read Heal thyself talk about the power of plant and flower and there can have healing for our health and wellbeing the book is by Dr Edward Bach and is well know for his work with plant and flower back in the 1900s.I am very happy with this book it a very read for any to learn more.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful read and applicable in this current time., 2 April 2013
First written in 1937, this book elegantly explains the energetic aspect of how disease is caused, how it relates to our current journey through life and the negative personality traits that we sometimes exhibit and would wish ourselves to be free from. Bach suggests that part of our reason for being is that we explore these negative aspects in order to grow as individuals, he supports this with his flower remedies and a good deal of common sense. I found it an interesting read, something that written between the two world wars and decades before the healing movement of the 60's is profound and applicable in this so called modern age.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good General Summary, 15 Jan 2013
Noelle Ryan - See all my reviews
I would recommend this to anyone interested in learning of the inspiration for Dr. Bach's approach to healing He simplified the approach to our whole health rather than looking at symptom after symptom. He presented the Bach Flower Remedies which he wished to have in every home, used with confidence.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Bach speaks the Truth, 28 May 2012
This book speaks the truth at all levels: of the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. Dr Bach was truly an enlightened soul, a Master. Why can't modern medicines cure anything despite billions of invested over so many decades? Because modern medicine chooses to ignore the Truth: all disease is the output of disconnection from our true selves, from God Within Us. Find this connection in our hearts, this Flame, and Heal yourself. Simple. Beautiful. Joy. This removes the worries of our minds because we finally realise what we are here for and who we are. No worries, no stress, no negative emotional response, no illness. Traditional chinese medicine looks at what it is to be healthy then through natural means re-balances the sick body to that of a healthy one. Bach Flowers do the same thing -- provided the individual is prepared to change his mind and 'beliefs'. No faith and no reward. Thank you Dr Edward Bach.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring and achievable, 25 April 2014
This review is from: Heal Thyself (Kindle Edition)
Edward Bach brings to Humanity the tools to manage and work towards and for our highest goal : connection through love.

Heal Thyself. An Explanation of the Real Cause and Cure of Disease
Heal Thyself. An Explanation of the Real Cause and Cure of Disease by Edward Bach MB BS DPH (Paperback - 1 Mar 1996)
2.69