5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Follow & Well Laid Out
Some textbooks can be dense and difficult to follow but this is not one of them. I found it informative but presented in such a well laid out manner you don't get lost in masses of text. A must have for anyone studying NVQ 2 in Beauty Therapy.
Published 19 months ago by E. Kirkham

1.0 out of 5 stars Review
Unfortunately this was the wrong book so didn't meet my requirements. I thought this a differs book so it didn't meet my course requirements...
Published 14 months ago by Chris T

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Follow & Well Laid Out, 11 May 2013
E. Kirkham (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The City & Guilds Textbook: Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy: includes Nails Services (Vocational) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book!!, 26 Nov 2012
Would highly recommend to anyone interested or studying Beauty Therapy level 2, I love at the end
of each section there are a list of questions etc to test your knowledge.
I have older beauty text books there arent near as good as this one....best to keep up to date!
Buy it you won't be disapointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars a must have, 27 Dec 2013
this book does it all for beauty my 17 teen year old grandaughter had to get it
for training has come on very well since it has arrived he teacher
is very please with her great gets them ready for work in this field

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good buy, 29 Nov 2013
Really good buy, very helpful there are a few things you need to no about beauty nvq 2 that the book does not cover, but over all is a great buy and I would recommend it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Review, 11 Oct 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 23 Sep 2013
I am a beutician studant, and I bought this book to help me with my h.w.
Its helped me a lot, I really recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 12 May 2013
Its a great book I just wish I new that they were changing the books I could have saved a bit of money. It doesnt matter I can still use it

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 19 Feb 2013
This book is amazing it has everything you need to know when studying. Very pleased with this product.
Amazing book!!

5.0 out of 5 stars ., 17 Jan 2013
This product was exactly what I asked for. Came on time and is my bible to help me through my studies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Jan 2013
Fantastic detail and information to help me study and a few of my college mates love the book too and considering buying one.