on 9 June 2014
An excellent book for learning or revising anatomy in the horse. An occasional structure is not as clearly defined as it would be in a photograph or an actual anatomy specimen, which is why i haven't given it 5 stars, but based on value for money compared to anatomy books with the same amount of photographs it is superb value for money!
on 23 January 2016
I'm currently studying towards a Bsc in Equine Therapy and this book is a godsend! Fantastic quality images and informative diagrams. Definitely a must have for anyone studying equine anatomy or with an interest in doing so. Great value for money and I shall be recommending this to other students on my course.
on 1 May 2012
this is a fantastic book to learn from.
the diagrams are excellent and easy to follow and the naming of the different
parts is done very clearly.
i would recommend this book to anybody who is studying any equine course or as a veterinary
nurse.
on 8 January 2015
Great way to get to know the anatomy of the horse. Delighted with my purchase. I would recommend this book to anyone studying this subject.
on 17 June 2014
This book is great it shows everything i want to know and helps me understand what the vet tells me whats going on with my horses problems.
on 1 December 2012
This book was very useful in understanding how a horse is put together and has helped me understand my horse's conformation much better.
on 13 February 2013
Excellent for level 4 and 5 students.
Extremely useful workbook - great for revision.
Photocopy the diagrams and label them.
on 3 February 2012
Book is very good quality, perfect study tool.
As a new student in equine studies I have found this concise and in excellent detail.
on 23 December 2014
Brilliant way to learn. It makes anatomy much more fun so you remember more easily. Thank you Maggie Raynor for such a super book.
on 2 October 2015
This book is good for memorising the bones, muscles, ligaments and tendons of the horse. Does not have much on joints of the horse.