Format: Paperback|Change

VINE VOICEon 27 August 2008
I used this book in my back ground reading for part of a series of talks on Jonah. I found it absolutely engrossing and can't recommend it enough. It gave an excellent historical flavour and gave me some good clues that really helped my further research. The Bible Speaks Today series is really good and for me strikes the perfect balance of scholarly argument and pratcial Christian application. This little book is one of the high lights of the series.
on 12 January 2012
Received this within a couple of days and it was exactly as described - unused and with a very small crease on rear cover which you would get with many brand new books in a shop anyway.