4.0 out of 5 stars Good series
'The Bible speaks today' is a good series of commentaries. Probably more suited to Bible Study or preaching than casual reading, but still accessible enough to read. The Amazon price was really good.
Published 15 months ago by Michael

3.0 out of 5 stars Depends what you're looking for.
Published 5 months ago by Keith Plant

3.0 out of 5 stars Depends what you're looking for., 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Message of Luke: Saviour of the World (The Bible speaks today) (Paperback)
Before we go to far let me just say that I think Michael Wilcock's commentary on Revelation is up there with the very best I've read. However, that said I must admit I struggled with this one. It's not that there's anything particularly wrong with it, it's just that it seems a bit on the sparse side. That and the way that he groups material together doesn't make for a smooth reading and commentary on the text. This being the case I struggled when using this when working on the Christmas series from Luke at our Church to get much from it. Now I'm sure my problems with Wilcock's style will not bother some people at all when using it. But for me it was a struggle!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good series, 27 April 2013

The Message of Luke: Saviour of the World (The Bible speaks today)
The Message of Luke: Saviour of the World (The Bible speaks today) by Michael Wilcock (Paperback - 3 Feb 1998)
9.99