5.0 out of 5 stars This is so positive for your child...
What else can I say other than this has to be one of the most "lovely" books a parent can read to their child.
My children have 2 book cases of books but this one is definately the one that tells your child how special they are, in a simple and beautiful way.(After all, they are our little blessings!) I can't think of a greater book to read as they go off to sleep.
Published on 21 Mar. 2010 by M. Agalato

1.0 out of 5 stars Badly written and scary for children
I bought this for my 2 year old, it's obviously aimed at younger children as it's a board book. I am a Christian and thought the beginning of this book looked promising. When you read it, not only is it badly written - but there is a picture of a child in bed, looking towards her wardrobe in the shadows with what looks like a man in there made from the clothes, hat and...
Published 23 months ago by JD3366

5.0 out of 5 stars Stimulating Read, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Just in Case You Ever Wonder (Board book)
Great to read to your child.
Reassuring and offers glimpse into bigger picture of a relationship with God.
Stimulating to parents to aim for what is written it terms of being available for your child in all circumstances and trying to cultivate trust and openness between you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Special book for children, 28 Feb. 1998
By A Customer
This is absolutely the sweetest book I have ever read to my daughter. Imagine my surprise at finding it in a libary! We need more books like these in libraries all across America!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, 19 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Just in Case You Ever Wonder (Board book)
This is a beautiful book for any parent to read to their child! Full of God's promises and reassurance to the child that they are never on their own....Just incase they ever wonder!

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite in our house, 3 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Just in Case You Ever Wonder (Board book)
A lovely book perfect for bed times and reaffirming both own love with a child and Gods. Would highly recommend- a great baptism present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book, 15 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Just in Case You Ever Wonder (Board book)
This book is a beautiful story that will make any child - no matter what age - feel very special.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 30 Aug. 2014
Ms. Dr. Coles "Islington Granny" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Just in Case You Ever Wonder (Board book)
I bought this as part of a Christening gift. I love the story but think the final too pages are too much information for small people. I might have that wrong but I have suggested to the parents that they leave out those pages when reading to their children. They agreed with me. D

5.0 out of 5 stars One of those books that you cannot wait to gift to some little person as it is so beautiful!, 23 May 2014
This review is from: Just in Case You Ever Wonder (Board book)
a very simple but poignant book with huge emotive content and lovely illustrations. Highly recommended to anyone with or without little ones..it is just a pleasure to browse and a greater delight to share with a child.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 26 July 2011
L. Brown (Somerset, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Just in Case You Ever Wonder (Board book)
I bought this book hoping it would be a suitable baptism gift for a family that have only a marginal understanding of the Christian faith. I was disappointed because, although it MIGHT be suitable for committed Christian families whose parents can add explanation and a Christian perspective to the stories, its last page with the discussion of heaven, which would normally lead to a discussion about the afterlife, I found to be rather macarbre, because although it speaks of heaven, the subtext, obviously, is death. I found this inappropriate to the tone of the rest of the book. Also, there is a very frightening picture of a monster tree on one page. Over all, I felt that the book would raise anxieties, not quell them, and returned it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Review, 18 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Just in Case You Ever Wonder (Board book)
It's a hard back book and therefore for a little one, but talks about 'when you grew up' therefore not as I expected....still a good message though!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little verses, 1 Mar. 2014
Lady T (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Just in Case You Ever Wonder (Board book)
This was another present I bought for our grandson when he was christened. I even liked this myself, it has some lovely little verses.

Just in Case You Ever Wonder
Just in Case You Ever Wonder by Toni Goffe (Board book - 14 Jan. 2000)