5.0 out of 5 stars This is so positive for your child...
What else can I say other than this has to be one of the most "lovely" books a parent can read to their child.
My children have 2 book cases of books but this one is definately the one that tells your child how special they are, in a simple and beautiful way.(After all, they are our little blessings!) I can't think of a greater book to read as they go off to sleep.
Published on 21 Mar 2010 by M. Agalato

1.0 out of 5 stars Badly written and scary for children
I bought this for my 2 year old, it's obviously aimed at younger children as it's a board book. I am a Christian and thought the beginning of this book looked promising. When you read it, not only is it badly written - but there is a picture of a child in bed, looking towards her wardrobe in the shadows with what looks like a man in there made from the clothes, hat and...
Published 20 months ago by JD3366

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars This is so positive for your child..., 21 Mar 2010
M. Agalato (U.K.) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely. Will make you cry., 6 Aug 2007
This review is from: Just in Case You Ever Wonder (Board book)
I love reading this book to my 4 year old daughter and she loves it too. It is told from the point of view of parent to child and reminds the child constantly that she is loved. It also talks about the concept of heaven (and therefore death) in a very non-threatening way although it always makes me cry when I read it....! One word of warning - there is a page with a monster in the picture (a tree with eyes basically) that my daughter found terrifying and she wouldn't let me read that page for months and months but now she can cope with it....

5.0 out of 5 stars From the heart........, 18 Feb 2010
This review is from: Just in Case You Ever Wonder (Board book)
A lovely book to tell your children just how much you love them, and will give security in the knowledge that everything will be ok ! ;-) BUY IT!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Value and significance, 5 Feb 2012
This review is from: Just in Case You Ever Wonder (Board book)
This is less of a story and more of an opportunity for a parent/carer to tell their child or their significance and value. I don't think it holds my sons (4 year old) interest be a weekly favourite but I am glad we have it to read it to him every so often to help us communicate to him not only his value to us but how precious he is to God.

5.0 out of 5 stars A special little book, 17 Nov 2009
This review is from: Just in Case You Ever Wonder (Board book)
What all parents want to say to their children. Will probably bring on a tear the first few times you read it (from the parent, not the child!)
Introduces the concept of death and life after in heaven in a very gentle way. Wish I had had this when my own children were small, but
have now given it to them to read to their own children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous., 22 Jun 2012
This review is from: Just in Case You Ever Wonder (Board book)
My little boy has loved me reading this to him since he was about six months old. He's now 18 months and still asks for it. It's a very precious story which can only make your little one feel loved & cherished (and bring a tear to your eye). I love reading this to my precious little one.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely message, 18 Nov 2011
Ac Ribbon-miles (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Just in Case You Ever Wonder (Board book)
This book gives such a lovely message to children. It made me cry almost all the way through when i first read it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely amazing, 7 Sep 2009
Mr. Andrew Phillips "Ayeupmeduck" (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Just in Case You Ever Wonder (Board book)
I bought this book for my daughters.

As a Christian there are so many thoughts that run through my head about caring for my children, keeping them safe, providing for them, but most of all about how God just loves them so much and how I just trust Him to care for them in the ways that we cannot.

Each time I read this book to them I have to stop as I have a lump in my throat, the words of this book are those that I would say to my children if I was sufficiently articulate, Max says it all and I am deeply grateful.

If you want your children to know how much you love them and how much God loves them then this book is spot on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Just in Case You Ever Wonder (Board book)
This is a beautiful book for any parent to read to their child! Full of God's promises and reassurance to the child that they are never on their own....Just incase they ever wonder!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lasts longer than I thought, 19 Dec 2013
This review is from: Just in Case You Ever Wonder (Board book)
As others have mentioned it is a shame this is a board book as by the time children really 'get' it they are too old for board books. That said my 5 year old loves it as she reads it to herself and tells me it makes her feel safe.
I found her reading it after a row once - I poked my head around the door and said 'its all true - just in case you ever wonder'. Immediately all row forgotten and tantrum over!
A lovely truth book.
4 stars as I'd love a 'proper book' version for them to hang onto over the years

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Just in Case You Ever Wonder
Just in Case You Ever Wonder by Toni Goffe (Board book - 14 Jan 2000)