5.0 out of 5 stars Another of Max's bests
Such beautiful reminders of Gods grace to us. Bought for a gift but once started I couldn't put it down so buying more copies for Xmas presses!
Thanks again Max...keep up the good work!
Published 22 months ago by KAREN JEFFERSON

3.0 out of 5 stars Food for thought
Not the best of his books I have read, but still worth the read. a good book for a first reader of Max' books
Published 19 months ago by joan gibson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Another of Max's bests, 29 Oct 2012
Thanks again Max...keep up the good work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Blessed, 18 Jan 2014
Mrs. Jean M. Smylie "cheznayjean" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
Max in plain English demonstrates to us through this book the principal of 2way Grace. We are continually blessed to be a blessing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Review of Grace, 25 Jun 2013
This review is from: Grace (Paperback)
I'm enjoying the book very much. Max comes up with challenging ideas and also practical examples for growing and interacting. I can easily recommend this book for serious Christians and it is also a easy read with his well known humour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grace - wow!, 31 Dec 2012
This review is from: Grace (Paperback)
Great book, great writer. What m ore can be said. A really helpful, informative and useful book. Even used it to quote from in Theology and Phylosophy question answers as part of a study I undertook.

5.0 out of 5 stars His grace is enough!!!, 11 Jun 2014
If only we all accepted God, s Grace, it would change the way we see ourselves and others, his love is amazing

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 27 Mar 2014
Brilliant book, totally readable in the Lucado way. Having finished reading all I can do is read it again. Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is real. Like God’s grace. No theories. Live words., 2 Mar 2014
Each book written by Max Lucado talks about living a life of worship before God. I’m filled with passion and desire to know and love the Savior more and more. Each book revolves around the person of Jesus Christ.

Max gives us the privilege in Grace. More than we deserve, Greater than we imagine, to look at God revealed to us in Christ Jesus, but goes even further and challenges us to jump in the arms of God’s grace, a grace that changes us, transforms us, shapes us and strengthens our lives. It meets us where we are but does not leave us where it found us.

This book is real. Like God’s grace. No theories. Live words.

This is life as war zone. Drought, doubt, debt, and disease, and Max is sharing some of his battles, some of his dark moments. He’s speaking about his heart procedure or the time when he struggled about his beer cravings and his confession in the church about his hypocrisy. It wasn’t easy but it was grace at work.

Tara Storch loosing her daughter and finding grace, Victoria Ruvolo offering grace to her attacker -God gave me a second chance at life, and I passed on-, the forgiving Amish community after a terrible tragic moment that took the life of several young girls, all these powerful stories are also in the book.

As a minister I’m interested not only in the devotional side of a book but also in the theological. Max is very honest and he doesn’t want to lead you astray.

I want to be careful here. Truth is, we do not always know is someone has trusted God’s grace. A person may have feigned belief but not meant it. It isn’t our to know. But we know this: where there is genuine conversion, there is eternal salvation.

A devotional, theological and motivational book about experiencing God’s grace. It comes with a study plan at the end, helping you to lay the foundations.

When I finished the book I honestly prayed for opportunities to share this grace. After a few moments God gave me the opportunity to do so. Wonderful. God does not delay in answering to such requests.
[...]

5.0 out of 5 stars it is worth reading again and again!, 2 Nov 2013
An excellent and simple exposition of grace which is very helpful wether you are a new Christian or have been walking with The Lord for a while. I found it a blessing in my time of need.

5.0 out of 5 stars max lucado fan, 6 Sep 2013
This review is from: Grace (Paperback)
This book is AMAZING...the most challenging book I have read in a long time, and I would reccomend it to any discerning "searcher" who wants to know God better, and experience the closeness of the Lord.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Read, 9 Jun 2013
Simple and easy to read, yet unpacks what Grace is and what it means for us in great depth. Would highly recommend it for those people like me that struggle to get into Christian books.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Grace
Grace by Max Lucado (Paperback - 9 Nov 2012)
9.99