5.0 out of 5 stars Great Great Book, 17 Feb 2006
Mr. O. Marcus "Seun" (England) - See all my reviews
From the moment I picked up this book my life has been TRANSFORMED DAILY. The Holy Spirit and 'his ministry' has been revealed to me in a SPECIAL WAY, the book is truly a blessing to every reader. I completed it last night and I can truly say that as it is with the Bible, this book is HOLY SPIRIT inspired from cover to cover and you can sense this yourself as you read through the pages. I have honestly learnt alot about God and the whole trinity thing which seems to bewilder most believers talk less of non-believers. This is the first book I have ever read by Billy Graham and it is well easy to read and understand, he uses simply english with LOADS of practical examples in his daily life as well as in life's of his assosiates to further emphasise certain point and increase the readers understanding. If you are truly seeking understanding on the Holy Spirit whom the bible refers to as the third person in the trinity as well as understanding about the entire Godhead thing then this book is FOR YOU. Read it and your relationship with God won't remain as it is, I know mine has been stepped up a gear for sure. I can go on and on but this book is truly a blessing. I can't wait for his new book The Journey to come out on the 24th March. I thank God for Billy Graham's life and I know God shall continue to touch millions of lives across the Earth through his ministry.

5.0 out of 5 stars The essence of the Christian Way in a nutshell, 27 May 2005
By A Customer
This review is from: Holy Spirit (Hardcover)
I found this book quite by chance in a second hand bookshop last year. It is truly a gem and full of practical, biblically based teaching about how the Holy Spirit is defined in scripture. The only difficulty I had with this book was that the bible references are mainly from the old RSV translation, but that encouraged me to find them for myself in my own bible, which in itself is a good exercise. There are valuable challenges for everybody, from the interested enquirer through to newly blessed Christians, and to Christians who have been following and studying the bible for many years. The truths contained in this book truly stem from God our creator - it is essential reading...

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 1 Feb 2010
F. Levi - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Holy Spirit: Activating God's Power in Your Life (Essential Billy Graham Library) (Paperback)
I simple and easy read for anybody who needs to be reminded of the power of the Holy Spirit. Graham satisfies my thoughts on really, using the Holy spirits power that is in us, to testify to non believers through believing, and repenting in Jesus as saviour for our sins. A great book for new Christians and anybody really interested in Christianity

5.0 out of 5 stars Enlightening., 26 Feb 2013
Absolutely brilliant book. It's enlightening and accessible. I couldn't rate it higher. It's easy to read and brings to light crucial aspects of the Holy Spirit we should all be very aware of. A must-read!

5.0 out of 5 stars gift book, 10 Jan 2013
this came quickly as a christmas gift they were delighted and read it a lot a great buy she really enjoyed it

5.0 out of 5 stars very Inspiring, 4 July 2013
George i (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
There are many different views about this subject, Gods servant gives an honest and fair account
I have found it very challenging and Inspiring

4.0 out of 5 stars The Holy Spirit: Activating God's Power in your Life" Billy Graham, 8 Dec 2012
Dr. R. Jameson (Liverpool England) - See all my reviews
A booklet writien by one of the foremost well known evanglists of our time. It one of a series aimed at helping new believers but also this book acts as an encouragement to many church goers who may have relied overmuch on traditional formalism without realising thhe enlivening empowering influne of the Holy Spirit when they ask Himto take ownership and control of daily living.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Spirit, 23 Nov 2013
Exactly as one would expect from Billy Graham. Would recommend this book for anyone requiring knowledge of the Holy Spirit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very, very Good, 10 July 2013
Gm Howard (Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
This book is so,enlightening and written in such a way that it makes easy,reading. You will learn a lot from this

ARRAY(0xa7cac558)