5.0 out of 5 stars One of my all time favourite Christian Books
Published on 4 Dec 2010 by Peter Lloyd

3.0 out of 5 stars Christian stories
It depends on what you want from the book. For general reading it is good. But I am not sure that the illustrations and stories are what preachers and teachers might be looking for. They are very personal stories from the life of Tony Campolo and many of them seem to be very 'American' to a British reader.
Published 11 months ago by K. Slater

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my all time favourite Christian Books, 4 Dec 2010
Peter Lloyd (Malta) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Let Me Tell You A Story Life Lessons From Unexpected Places And Unlikely People (Paperback)
Having lent out my copy of this book I recently bought it again along with his new book of stories "Stories that feed your soul". This book, "Let me tell you a story" has to be one of my all time favourite Christian books. Tony Campolo tells the funniest stories that have the most profound messages. The book is packed full of them. Sadly his new book has far fewer stories and the best ones tend to have been repeated from this book. So if you are thinking of buying one of these two books then I recommend you get "Let me tell you a story".

3.0 out of 5 stars Christian stories, 1 May 2013
K. Slater (Lancashire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring, 22 Nov 2010
K. Bencova "KaYa" (London) - See all my reviews
The book is very easy to read and suitable for non- chrisitans as well as christians. The stories are inspiring real-life accounts. Very recomended reading.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ready made stories!, 15 Mar 2010
I use this for stories for talks as it covers church, Jesus, God et al Some are funny, some thoughtful, some challenging, but there's likely something here that will amuse or you can use.

ARRAY(0xac7b75e8)