Format: Hardcover|Change

on 26 February 2014
On the plus side, the images are great and the content interesting.

But the text? I don't think an editor went anywhere near it. The text is repetitive, unstructured and rambling. It leaps from topic to topic without warning. There are repeated words. There are punctuation errors. And that makes for a very irritating read.

Paul Smith is well-known for his attention to detail. It's a pity he didn't get to cast his eye over this. Shame.

So, five stars for images, two stars for text. Let's call it three.
on 21 November 2013
Recieved this as a present from my wife. As a massive fan of PS clothing this was an idea present. Great information highligting Paul's career, a must for any connoisseur of British designers and fashion.
on 5 January 2014
Have always been a big fan of his. Absolutely adore his clothes and this book offers excellent insight into the mind and world of Paul Smith. I highly recommend this book to anyone who loves fashion or the designer. Also I highly recommend the exhibition that this book is sourced from.
on 31 August 2015
My favourite fashion book by a long shot I'm a massive fan of Paul Smith and this tells you everything you need to know in brief about the genuis designer us Brits have produced the man is a sir after all...
on 14 March 2014
Posted through quickly and provided a lot of needed information for my research on Paul Smith. Reasonably priced for a student.
on 31 July 2014
An inspiring read. Really good to find out more about how icons such as Paul Smith think.
on 30 March 2016
Fantastic book for any fan of Paul Smith and his world of style and intrigue.
on 26 March 2016
Quality paper and binding, excellent photography, clear and concise text.
on 23 January 2014
I bought this book after seeing it in Waterstones (it was ludicrously priced in Waterstones), but upon receiving an Amazon gift card I thought I'd get it. When I placed the order I was worried I'd ordered a glorified catalogue, but I was very pleased when it arrived. Such a lovely book.
on 22 August 2015