5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshingly different take on Interiors
I bought this book based on just one image that I saw on Instagram. I was expecting it to be the best image in the book but far from it! In a world where most Interiors and Design books are £50 to £100, this is a refreshing change. A 5 Star book at impulse purchase price. I wholeheartedly recommend it- Congrats on a great book Ronda
Published 17 months ago by B. Wormald

3.0 out of 5 stars Coffee Table Book
I had hoped I could get more in terms of advice/info from this book, but really it does just provide a nice platform for designers to talk about themselves and their own tastes. You can only really get ideas from some of the photos so that is why I can only call it a nice coffee table book as the written info is not really interesting most of the time.
Published 16 months ago by EJB

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshingly different take on Interiors, 26 April 2013
B. Wormald "maranelloben" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Designers at Home: Personal Reflections on Stylish Living: Inside the Lives and Houses of Leading Tastemakers (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars designers at home, 2 May 2013
Mr. J. R. STEPHENS "BOOK WORM" (CAMBERLEY SURREY) - See all my reviews
a wonderful book full of ideas and ways of achieving the beauty that is shown here .

The writing is easy to read and the glorious plush and lush pictures are so very helpfull and one can only hope to achieve the same with some of the ideas here .

3.0 out of 5 stars Coffee Table Book, 28 May 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 9 Oct 2013
no wow factor,needs more photos and less words, did not see anything that inspired me. I was so looking forward to seeing the the book....shame