Format: Hardcover|Change

on 1 December 2012
Superb tasteful coffee table book which i purchased for someone who has worked all her life in the fashion world.I researched all books well and decided on this book.Iwould love it in my home on a table.
on 6 April 2016
A phenomenal book
A fantastic balance of images and writer information
Would be suitable for somebody who just wants to look at the pictures or just read the text
on 14 January 2016
As a gift for my DIL. I want the sameone! Delivered extremely quickly to Brussels area, sturdy packaging. Perfect. Thanks!
on 2 January 2015
I have not read it but my daughter was very pleased with it and I hope to browse it myself soon.
on 4 April 2015
This was added to my grand-daughter's collection and she was delighted with it.
on 20 November 2014
Bought for someones Christmas present, it's a book that will be treasured
on 17 March 2016
Very quick delivery and beautiful item. Thanks!
on 1 June 2015
Great cover! perfect coffee table book
on 6 March 2013
This was bought for a Christmas Present (2012). If you are into fashion or photography of beautiful women, or both, this book is a must! As always great service and delivery from Amazon.
on 26 December 2012
Very good quality. Fine print. Many pictures plenty of information. Our friend love it. It was the best present for a fashion girl.