5.0 out of 5 stars inspirational book, 23 Mar 2013
Mrs. K. Mcbirnie "stuntmoose" (East Riding, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Salad for Dinner: Complete Meals for All Seasons (Hardcover)
I bought this book because my husband and I are on a diet and are eating lots of salads, and I needed some new ideas. This book fulfils that basic requirement and more - we have an allotment and I have already changed this years' growing plan to incorporate elements from this book. Split between vegetarian, fish and meat recipes, as a vegetarian it would be simple to alter the fish and meat recipes to suit. The photography is sumptuous, the vibrant colours of each one - I can't remember the last time I bought a recipe book and wanted to make each and every dish. Highly recommended, I am now going to investigate this lady's other books as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend this book., 16 Jan 2014
This is a brilliant book. I bought copies for friends for Christmas as well as for myself. A visitor who saw it went home and also bought several copies.

5.0 out of 5 stars inspiring, 4 Dec 2012
C. J. sochovsky "cj" (london) - See all my reviews
This book has some great ideas for delicious salads, a must if you like to eat salad all year round, but are tired of lettuce.

Salad for Dinner: Complete Meals for All Seasons
Salad for Dinner: Complete Meals for All Seasons by Jeanne Kelley (Hardcover - 10 April 2012)
15.30