4.0 out of 5 stars ...the book dedicated to the red sole and his maker!
I got my copy today and I already looked through it three times! I like the layout and the quality of the book is amazing! The Cover is a nice leather imitation and looks very luxurious! (There is a nice surprise 'in' the cover!)

The book is divided in 5 chapters!

1. "A Life" (sort of a biography / Interview)
2. "The Shoes" (Shows some of the...
Published on 28 Nov. 2011 by Panagiotis Katirtzidis

2.0 out of 5 stars How disappointing
Published on 1 Jan. 2012 by Aine

4.0 out of 5 stars ...the book dedicated to the red sole and his maker!, 28 Nov. 2011
Panagiotis Katirtzidis "PGK" (Leverkusen) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Christian Louboutin (Hardcover)

The book is divided in 5 chapters!

1. "A Life" (sort of a biography / Interview)
2. "The Shoes" (Shows some of the highlight pieces with and without celebrities)
3. "Fetish" (Shows some fetish pieces)
4. "The Places" (Shows some places like stores, offices and manufactories + the construction of a shoe)
5. "Twenty Years" (a catalogue which shows all actual Christian Louboutin shoes)

My favorite chaptors are 1, 2 & 5!

Definitely a must have for all Louboutin fans! (especially for that price!)

This would be also a great christmas gift :D

5.0 out of 5 stars shoe heaven, 10 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Christian Louboutin (Hardcover)
this book is a Christmas present and is a dream wish for my daughter and to be honest it was a bit of a nightmare to get a hold of, Amazon fulfilled the wish for me, they were slightly more expensive than other retailers but they actually had it in stock !
It arrived well packaged and protected and it weighs a tonne, it is extravagant but well worth the money to put a smile on the face of the one you love, my daughter is shoe mad !
It is an absolutely amazing book, it will be treasured and well read.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must!, 12 Oct. 2012
E. M. C. Stroom (Amsterdam) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Christian Louboutin (Hardcover)
This book is simply amazing! From the leather like cover to the visuals inside. Any shoe and fashion lover will die over this book. I can honestly say this is one of the top 5 fashion books I own. The pictures are of an amazing quality and provides a perfect history of Louboutin's creations! Well worth the price especially since amazon offers it at the cheapest price that I could find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cl book, 10 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Christian Louboutin (Hardcover)
beautiful quality book, great pics and info regarding the designs> hubby couldn"t afford the real thing so got me this instead.a great coffee table book

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Christian Louboutin, 26 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Christian Louboutin (Hardcover)
I really love this book. It is beautiful and artistic. You get a look in the designer's thoughts and collections and the book look greate on your coffee table.

5.0 out of 5 stars CL shoes book, 29 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Christian Louboutin (Hardcover)
Great book: it shows so much passion for shoes, and so many creations that make life and our (far too much) material world more beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!", 8 Aug. 2013
Absolutely perfect!
I looks good under my Paris lamp. Recommend it to people that are interested in interior and fashion.

2.0 out of 5 stars How disappointing, 1 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Christian Louboutin (Hardcover)
I bought this beautiful book as a Christmas gift for my daughter. It is such a lovely item and perfect for her. However on the big day when she took it out of the shrink wrapping it had come in, there were several flaws. The leather cover had what I think must be glue marks on the front, there was a big smudge on one of the pages and worst of all some pages were welded together and ripped when we tried to prise them open. I had bought this from amazon at a really good price but it wasn't from a marketplace seller or a third party. However, when I tried to get in touch with amazon regarding the problem all that was offered was a refund of the price paid, no exchange was possible. The price has now increased significantly from when I made my purchase and is too expensive for me to take the refund and replace it at the higher price. Not a good situation. So she is going to keep it flaws and all. It is a shame that this has spoiled her pleasure in what is a truly lovely item. My advice would be to take this item out of the plastic coating and check it thoroughly before you let any period of time go by, especially if this is for a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Christian Louboutin (Hardcover)
A very beautiful book. If you're a Louboutin lover you NEED to have this. The book however is quiet heavy and bulky

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 July 2014
This review is from: Christian Louboutin (Hardcover)
Wow fab- u- lous and good delivery

Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin by Philippe Garcia (Hardcover - 5 Oct. 2011)