5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for my husband, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: Pharrell: Places and Spaces I've Been: Places & Spaces I've Been (Colour of cover may vary) (Hardcover)
I brought this as a gift for my husband as he is such a big Pharrell fan and he loved it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Still more to come (I hope), 6 Jun 2013
Really good and interesting coffee table material!

If you are into Pharrell and popular art and culture this book is for you.

Really swanky brightly coloured cover grabs the attention and has a good balance of text and images to keep the reader interested!

Good book with quality well made hard cover!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have book for anyone with a passion for creativity., 27 Nov 2012
Mr. I. Gill "King Gill" (Essex) - See all my reviews
I recommend it to anyone who has a passion about creativity and a desire to work in the industry.

It has interviews in it, stories and also concepts and images that can inspire you to do better, do more, do you.

It's really good quality - inside and out.

Perfect for a creative bookshelf or a coffee table book for friends to pick up and flip through... my 8 year old cousin read this, and she (like many kids these days) hardly read anything. She asked me many times can I carry on the next time she was around, how could I say no?!

I still pick up and flick through it when I want to be inspired by my idol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Feb 2013
Great book.Just as in description. Pictures were great and on a very high quality paper. Product was better than expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Book!, 10 Dec 2012
What a fantastic book and very informative,A very good read well worth every penny.I would recommend this book to any Pharrell fan!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 1 Dec 2012
Got the book as an xmas pressie so it hasn't been read by my boyfriend yet. But super quick delivery and came with the pink cover, which I really wanted! All in all good experience, just hope my boyfriend enjoys it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for boyfriend, 3 Sep 2013
I bought the book as a gift for my boyfriend as he is a huge Pharrell Williams fan, he enjoyed it and said its a very interesting book.

ARRAY(0xa0a8aae0)