5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent resource
A great way to improve your knowledge of basic Italian words (although it does contain Americanisms) - it includes crosswords relating to food, the time, the family, numbers, weather, furniture etc. 31 crosswords in all
Published on 28 Aug 2009 by chillinb

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for spelling but...
The title said "Easy" so I expected this book to contain day to day vocabulary. English is not my first language but after 20 years studying it, I'd never heard of a medlar or cuttlefish so I doubt I'll ever use them in Italian.
Published on 12 Jun 2010 by Apprenons

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent resource, 28 Aug 2009
This review is from: Easy Italian Crossword Puzzles (Language - Italian) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastico, 29 Mar 2010
E. Barton - See all my reviews
If you really want to get to grips with Italian, not just "holiday" language then this is the book for you, it helps to get the grammar into your head, you have to work with it though, it is all up to you, the help is there in this book, you have to have the commitment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Italian Crossword Puzzles, 12 Jun 2010
This book provides an excellent and entertaining way to improve and increase your Italian vocabulary. It is a brilliant book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Italian Crossword Puzzles., 2 July 2013
Good fun, and very valuable in language development. I like the progression - English clues and Italian answers, Italian clues and English answers, to clues and answers in Italian, which were more challenging.

I also like the separate themes for each crossword - through calendar, seasons and times of day, to famous Italians. It was helpful in improving vocabulary in each topic.

I would hope there are more of these in the pipeline.

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for spelling but..., 12 Jun 2010
Apprenons - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 18 Jun 2014
Ms. C. A. Pearmain "Dancereview" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
A fabulous book for learners. I bought two for presents for people who are learning Italian. They love it very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars never a crossword!, 1 Mar 2014
A fun way to test your vocabulary and at the same time making words 'stick'....learn and enjoy at same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 31 Dec 2013
This crossword book is great for taking anywhere or just picking it up at home when you have a few minutes or longer. It's a good tool for vocabulary and it is not too difficult. I use it as a part of my overall routine in learning Italian.

I would recommend this for anyone learning Italian as an extra to the more formal learning tools.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why to choose easy Italian crossword puzzles, 10 Nov 2013
I'd recommend it to another oldish person like myself who likes crosswords anyway and is trying to learn Italian (though slowly!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present for my Italian Dad & for anyone learning Italian!, 25 Sep 2013
I wanted to buy my Italian Dad something different and thought this was perfect as an extra gift for his Birthday!

We had a go at a couple of the crosswords together and as my Italian is very rusty I found it useful so may be ordering another for myself....

I love the fact there is Italian/Italian,Italian/English & English/Italian crosswords in the book.Brilliant!

Easy Italian Crossword Puzzles (Language - Italian)
Easy Italian Crossword Puzzles (Language - Italian) by Nancy Goldhagen (Paperback - 1 Nov 1989)