Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 5 February 2007
This is Bryan Smith's second novel and it is unbelievable. Its fast paced, original and the charactors are great. I love the way Bryan writes. I wish I could have gave this book more than five stars because it deserves more. This book will hold a place among the best books i've ever read. Its is a must read. I also recommend House of Blood. Bryan's first book.
on 6 March 2008
Just because some people want there Zombie's to be someway, doesn't mean it's going to be. This book blew me away, it did well to exceed Smith's 1st effort 'House Of Blood'. A highly enoyable book, and my face Bryan Smith book to date. Oh I can't wait to read the Freakshow.
on 23 September 2007
I'm afraid to say that this story was totally lost on me. Yet again a story about the living dead where the author has tried to put a different angle upon the proceedings here. Once it had become clear that the zombies here were able to realise that they were dead, think and make decisions, even drive cars for goodness sake, the whole thing completely deflated... I want my zombies to be those mindless, slow, shuffling, decomposing creatures that make for a great, creepy atmosphere. Not one who gets up and says "Heck, I'm dead" then promptly gets into a car and drives away...