5.0 out of 5 stars Moving, heart-warming and real. A must read!
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

Published on 5 July 2009 by suzy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad - but not as good as surrender, ride the fire and untamed, 5 July 2009
This review is from: Carnal Gift (Mass Market Paperback)
I have justed finished reading Carnal Gift and was sad to say I was a little disappointed. If you have read ride the fire, surrender and untamed, then you may be disappointed with this book. It is set in Ireland, not America like the other books. I found that the characters to me didnt seem to have the chemistry like the other books. I have given this book 3 stars as it was worth finishing. Not a bad read, but I dont think I would read it again. Dont be put of by this author though if you like a good historical, boy were Ride the Fire, Surrender and Untamed excellent. I am definetely going to keep this author on an automatic buy when her next book comes out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Moving, heart-warming and real. A must read!, 21 Mar 2013
Pamela Clare is an incredible writer. She crafts wonderful stories that immediately draw you in and grab your heart and soul. Carnal Gift is no exception! The depth of emotion evoked by this book stays with you long after you finish reading it. The characters are brought to life expertly, and quickly feel like old friends. The historical accuracy brings an extra dimension to the story, while the ending, as with all Pamela Clare's books, is deeply satisfying and moving. In all, I thoroughly recommend this book and the rest of the series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great historic novel, 10 Aug 2012
Everything about this book, from start to finish, was well written. Very enjoyable read. The characters are believable, the history well documented. The lead characters are more than likeable, I couldn't put it down. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book, 7 Aug 2012
This book was a great follow up to Book 1 of the Kenleigh/Blakewell family Saga. I can't wait to read the 3rd instalment which I believe is due out in Feb 2013.

I couldn't put it down and had a good cry when I had finished it. Highly recommend this and the previous book

4.0 out of 5 stars Great holiday read, 3 July 2013
Anita Whitehead (UK) - See all my reviews
The book was good very readable but not as gripping as the first one. It does make me want to continue the saga

5.0 out of 5 stars Carmel gift, 16 Jan 2013
I really loved this book! It just had everything a girl could want! I would recommend this book highly! Though I must admit I'm a massive Pamela fan!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Jan 2013
I wasn't sure about the title, but the book was excellent and very interesting and has sparked m net rest in Irish history

4.0 out of 5 stars Long may this saga continue, 5 Jan 2013
I have just finished the second book in the Kenleigh/Blakewell saga. This one is set predominantly in Ireland and was a real eye opener on the Irish/English history which I was ignorant about and explains alot about their modern history. The characters are colourful, feisty and brave and it is an endearing love conquers all story with more to following in 2013. I cannot wait.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 23 Dec 2012
This book was a good read. Felt a bit long atimes but all in all a good story. Jamie Blakewell is one of my favourite characters of the series so im glad we got to read his story.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can't wait for the next book in 2013!, 9 Dec 2012
I am more a crime thriller than a romance suspense reader, but as with the first in the series, absolutely adored this book as well. It is a lovely story, slowly unfolding, but fast enough to keep my attention. I can't wait for the next book to be published in 2013. A word to the author: proofreading, proofreading, proofreading! I'm a bit of a stickler for spelling and grammar and found a few annoying mistakes that could have easily been prevented if it was proofread properly. My husband is an author, so I know how difficult it can be, but still. I am still giving it 5 stars as the story is brilliantly written. Apparently the published book version is shorter. I honestly can't see what you would have taken out as all was relevant and made the story what it is.

Carnal Gift
Carnal Gift by Pamela Clare (Mass Market Paperback - 1 Nov 2008)
Used & New from: 0.01