5.0 out of 5 stars Call in sick and read this book., 7 Jun. 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: The Imposter (Timeswept) (Mass Market Paperback)
The Imposter picks you up and takes you with it on a path of intrique, romance, travel and intellectual and erotic excitement. When the last page turns you are breathless with desire to go on with the lives of these characters. My only criticism of the book is that the story had to end! A book to pass on to friends who love to read and enjoy a fast paced, unexpected romp. This book was a delight. I read it from cover to cover and felt I had been off to Britain on hoilday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, what a story., 5 Aug. 2000
J COFFMAN "Jackie" (Solihull, West Midlands, England.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Imposter (Timeswept) (Mass Market Paperback)
It took me a few months before I got round to reading it. I thought the heroine Melisande was going to be like Laura from Debra Dier's book THE SCORCERER'S LADY, but I couldn't have been more wrong.
I was spellbound by this story. Flynn Patrick was a man to die for. Melisande was not the prim and proper 19th. century young lady who denied the passion she felt for Flynn.
This story is one of the best I have ever read. There is no way you can predict what is going to happen until near the end, which is what I loved about this book. I loved being surprised.
This book is definately a keeper. I can see myself rereading it over and over again. It is a shame it had to end. Please Elaine write a sequel to it. Perhaps you could explain why what happened to him as a child did happen to him. I'd love to know.

4.0 out of 5 stars Imposter take me away!, 9 Aug. 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: The Imposter (Timeswept) (Mass Market Paperback)
Oh this book was sooo good! I read it so fast because my friend let me read it before her and I just couldn't put it down. It was my weekend accomplishment it was all I could do. I would put it down and pick it right back up. This was a unique story line and I couldn't predict what was going on. It kept me on the edge of my seat just like an action movie. I seriously think you should give this one a chance and get to know the characters you will fall in love with them.

The Imposter (Timeswept)
The Imposter (Timeswept) by Elaine Fox (Mass Market Paperback - Oct. 1999)
Used & New from: £0.01