4.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 Jun 2010
J. Willis "Joy" (Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peretti Three-Pack (Mass Market Paperback)
These three books were the first ones that I had read by Frank Peretti and had worn them out loaing them to friends. Now I needed new copies. Typical to his works, you really need to read the first 3 chapters twice to gain all the information that he writes. He sets scenes, introduces characters and situations and you really need a good memory to remember them as the book progresses - but progresses it does, with twists and turns. A battle in the heavens between eveil and good V mankind inherant capacity to evil and good. Great story lines. His other books are also great - the Oath, Visitation etc as well has the Veritas Project series. The Prophet I did not find so good and there was more of an emphasis on polics V abortion. Although the ethics are right in this book I would struggle giving it to someone who had had a termination as I feel it would be guilt laying rather than forgiving and moving on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong Message, 9 Aug 2013
This review is from: Peretti Three-Pack (Mass Market Paperback)
I bought these books because I remembered reading one of them when I was 12 years old and that's well over 10 years ago. I couldn't remember the author or the title but I remembered the angels. Google came in and saved the day! It takes something special to resonate in the mind of a child but as an adult I can definitely understand the nuances of the struggle felt by the characters and God's faithfulness to His people.

I think this book is really well written, it is an investment and I think you have to be prepared to be patient and let the scenarios and the excitement build up but it is sooooo worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Frank E Peretti Three Pack, 6 Jan 2011
This review is from: Peretti Three-Pack (Mass Market Paperback)
Fantastic - read these in library and decided to buy them and reread them. Good price too as in 3pack

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspiring book, much enjoyed, 5 Jun 2014
This review is from: Peretti Three-Pack (Mass Market Paperback)
Great condition, delivered on expected time. And it's a book I read several years ago and loved it. Wanted to read again and am not disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very powerful stories, 23 Nov 2013
Ms. Ruth Rothery (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peretti Three-Pack (Mass Market Paperback)
Impossible to lay down! Really nail-gripping and insightful as to the power of prayer and it's effects. I've read This Present Darkness and Piercing the Darkness a number of years ago but re-reading was just as compelling

5.0 out of 5 stars I recommend these books to all young Christians., 21 Jun 2013
Mr G O Powell (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peretti Three-Pack (Mass Market Paperback)
What a great introduction into the world of angels and how they sometimes operate on our behalf. All into a fictional package. Well done Frank Peretti.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peretti Three-Pack, 6 May 2013
This review is from: Peretti Three-Pack (Mass Market Paperback)
Excellent book! I would recommend this book. I was very excited to read this book it had me hooked and thrilled!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 17 Jan 2013
This review is from: Peretti Three-Pack (Mass Market Paperback)
Very gripping storyline. I enjoy Christian fiction and this was no exception. Couldn't put it down and now my friend has borrowed it. Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastics, 11 Jan 2013
This review is from: Peretti Three-Pack (Mass Market Paperback)
Great Books! They also came in amazing time! I'm very satisfied. Peretti is genius and I love all his work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly gripping read, and an inspiration to pray, 28 Sep 2012
This review is from: Peretti Three-Pack (Mass Market Paperback)
I have only read 'This present darkness' so far and not yet started the other two. This Present Darkness was an absolute gripping book! I did not want to put it down. Definitely makes you think about the spiritual battle that is going on around everyday activities and inspires you to pray more for sure!Highly recommended!

Peretti Three-Pack
Peretti Three-Pack by Frank E. Peretti (Mass Market Paperback - 30 Nov 2003)
11.44