4.0 out of 5 stars About the easiest one-year Bible going, 9 Oct 2004
This has been the only one-year Bible version that, with only occasional slippage, I have managed to stick to reading through and completed in the designated year. I think that this was because the reading was smooth and not 'stop and start' like many one-year editions which can have up to 4 portions from different parts of the scriptures to read each day. This approach was much easier to follow and very pleasant.
A few minor problems were that the chronology was not always correct and the translation itself, being a paraphrase, is not as accurate as the best versions, but that aside, this was a good buy and I'm now struggling to finish an old 'bits and pieces' version that I failed with a few years ago!
If you want to succeed with a pre-laid-out Bible version, this is the one to go for in any translation you choose, (or any that go straight through from Genesis to Revelation).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent way to read the Bible through!, 7 May 2013
K. Lilley (Cork, Ireland) - See all my reviews
I am really enjoying this translation as it is easily readable and brings a freshness to the stories and passages I know from other versions. The best of all is that the passages covering the same stories and families are all brought together and I've learnt so much more than from that, even around the narratives I thought I knew by heart after all these years! The book is helpfully divided into daily portions so one could cover the whole Bible in one year, but I must confess I often get distracted looking into things from a fresh angle and don't always cover enough ground each day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 July 2014
This review is from: The One Year Chronological Bible (Hardcover)
Great really love it

The One Year Chronological Bible
The One Year Chronological Bible by Tyndale House Publishers (Hardcover - Sep 2000)
Used & New from: 3.14