5.0 out of 5 stars Who needs a Self-Help Book??
Published on 20 Sep 2007 by E. Folarin

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected
I bought this Bible based on the title - Daily Study Bible for Women, was expecting it to have specific things in it for women - am really disappointed, it's really like any other study Bible.
Published on 16 Mar 2011 by A. Yates

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Who needs a Self-Help Book??, 20 Sep 2007
I am a 22 year old student who like most women my age have many trials and tribulations many we bring upon ourselves. I was raised a christian and went to church every sunday but never really knew the Lord for myself with the help of this Bible i believe i have finally reached back into the lord's nest. The directional readings are soo helpful as it gives you a place to start and follow on from.
This Bible is a definite aid in my walk with the Lord!

5.0 out of 5 stars a bible tailored for a woman, 9 Dec 2009
i have really enjoyed doing my daily bible study using this bible and with the explaination notes for the reading, it helps put things into perspective. i would recommend it to other people and it can also be a very good present for either birthdays,christmas actually any occasion.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this bible, 15 Nov 2007
This review is from: Daily Study Bible for Women (Paperback)
My lifestyle is so hectic that time for daily reading of the bible has always been a challenge. With this bible, there is something for everyday. The discussion topics link so easily with each other that you can start from anywhere and still find your way through it. It does not have to start from 1st January and end on 31st December. Even better is how God's word serves as the basis for all discussions so that real life issues like marriage, family, work, relationships, health and personal matters are dealt with in a practical, inoffensive way. It's so refreshing to be reminded again and again that as women we are not alone in our struggles. Other women go through similar things and there is so much encouragement for us in the bible. The best bit to this bible is that there seems to be no end to it. A timeless treasure!

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a bible I can get to grips with, 3 Aug 2013
Shirley Buckley (Yorkshire , England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Daily Study Bible for Women (Paperback)
This is indeed a bible for women. Written in the way we think and with comments that really help. Thank you for this bible. My friend has bought it as well on my recommendation

5.0 out of 5 stars daily study bible for women, 17 Nov 2009
My mum loves this and I have now ordered for Christmas presy for more people. Nicely presented and easy to read with study notes at side.

5.0 out of 5 stars closer to God, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Daily Study Bible for Women (Paperback)
I now have a good understanding of God's word in practical terms and His love for the world and humanity

5.0 out of 5 stars The best way to get into the Word, 18 April 2014
KJD "Geanie" (West Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Daily Study Bible for Women (Paperback)
I have had my own copy of this bible since 2002, it has been a constant companion by directing me to parts of the Word that I may not otherwise have read.

The topics and topic index works beautifully and seems to have most emotions and issues covered. Together with honest prayer, it has steered me back on track many a time. Before this, I would have questioned the need for a Bible for Women, however, the guides are written with women very much in mind and one study track is exclusively about the challenges of motherhood and what God has to say on the subject. However, most study areas (i feel) can be read by male or female, topics such as:

- Fear / Worry
- Building your child's self-worth
- Personal relationship with God
- Married to an unbeliever
- Characteristics of leadership.

I bought this Bible for a friend and I would more than recommend it to anyone who is looking for a real way to understand God's word, without any pomp or ceremony. Happy reading!

5.0 out of 5 stars An easy way to start your day with God, 14 April 2010
T. Wilson (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Daily Study Bible for Women (Paperback)
I was looking for a biblestudy book to help me to understand the bible. This book is written in a way that makes bible study fun and meaningful. It is also easy enough to pack it in your suitcase if you are going on a trip as you don't need to take a bible as well- the book contains the whole bible. I would definately recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars STUDY BIBLE, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Daily Study Bible for Women (Paperback)
I found this to be an ideal Bible for women as the study notes are directed for women . The studies are really "thought inspiring"and it is laid out in an easy to understand way.

5.0 out of 5 stars I brought it for my niece and she loves it, 17 Dec 2013
A. Johnson "AMJ" (London , England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Daily Study Bible for Women (Paperback)
I choose this as my niece is beginning her walk in faith and the study and plan are helpful in guiding her through bible studies.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Daily Study Bible for Women
Daily Study Bible for Women by Jill Briscoe (Paperback - 1 Oct 1999)
14.34