on 9 December 2009
i have really enjoyed doing my daily bible study using this bible and with the explaination notes for the reading, it helps put things into perspective. i would recommend it to other people and it can also be a very good present for either birthdays,christmas actually any occasion.
on 20 September 2007
I am a 22 year old student who like most women my age have many trials and tribulations many we bring upon ourselves. I was raised a christian and went to church every sunday but never really knew the Lord for myself with the help of this Bible i believe i have finally reached back into the lord's nest. The directional readings are soo helpful as it gives you a place to start and follow on from.
This Bible is a definite aid in my walk with the Lord!
on 17 November 2009
My mum loves this and I have now ordered for Christmas presy for more people. Nicely presented and easy to read with study notes at side.
on 15 November 2007
My lifestyle is so hectic that time for daily reading of the bible has always been a challenge. With this bible, there is something for everyday. The discussion topics link so easily with each other that you can start from anywhere and still find your way through it. It does not have to start from 1st January and end on 31st December. Even better is how God's word serves as the basis for all discussions so that real life issues like marriage, family, work, relationships, health and personal matters are dealt with in a practical, inoffensive way. It's so refreshing to be reminded again and again that as women we are not alone in our struggles. Other women go through similar things and there is so much encouragement for us in the bible. The best bit to this bible is that there seems to be no end to it. A timeless treasure!
on 14 April 2010
I was looking for a biblestudy book to help me to understand the bible. This book is written in a way that makes bible study fun and meaningful. It is also easy enough to pack it in your suitcase if you are going on a trip as you don't need to take a bible as well- the book contains the whole bible. I would definately recommend this book.
on 3 August 2013
This is indeed a bible for women. Written in the way we think and with comments that really help. Thank you for this bible. My friend has bought it as well on my recommendation
on 18 April 2014
I have had my own copy of this bible since 2002, it has been a constant companion by directing me to parts of the Word that I may not otherwise have read.

The topics and topic index works beautifully and seems to have most emotions and issues covered. Together with honest prayer, it has steered me back on track many a time. Before this, I would have questioned the need for a Bible for Women, however, the guides are written with women very much in mind and one study track is exclusively about the challenges of motherhood and what God has to say on the subject. However, most study areas (i feel) can be read by male or female, topics such as:

- Fear / Worry
- Building your child's self-worth
- Personal relationship with God
- Married to an unbeliever
- Characteristics of leadership.

I bought this Bible for a friend and I would more than recommend it to anyone who is looking for a real way to understand God's word, without any pomp or ceremony. Happy reading!
on 4 September 2013
This is a fantastic Bible for young women of God. So easy to read and encourages you to want to read more. Love the tracks written by Jill Briscoe, totally on point! It's got questions that you may be asking yourself and directs you to quick and eays to read points. I have bought this BIble several times for my sisters in Christ who i follow up on and they all love it. Mine is old and wrinkly now, looking for a new one :-)
on 10 June 2015
Finally, I understand the Bible, this version is less shakespere and more real, plain, modern day English. I am now able to actually study the Bible in depth and form my own opinions because I understand it better. Great, great study tool, but also inspirational, it has great devotionals throughout specifically for women, wives, mothers.. Wish I had this years ago.
on 20 July 2011
A great bible. After trying several bibles which were simplified and actually incorrect, this bible is intelligent, simple, easy to comprehend and show respect to, and includes original Hebrew and Persian translations . I love it, the Word has finally become alive for me.