5.0 out of 5 stars So whos the lucky person to assasinate him?
Tim La Haye and Jerry jenkins yet again write a all exciting, action packed, emotional book. From the chapters back at the safe house, to the gripping finale, that leaves the reader in suspence as to who killed the anti-christ, I don't know (haven't got the next yet) but I don't think it is as obvious as it is. I bought the assassins on thursday from college, finished it...
Published on 14 Jan. 2001 by steven_mitchell@christianemail.com

1.0 out of 5 stars Terribly Disappointing
This is the last of the books in this never-ending series of books, games, spin off series and more, that I actually made it through. The writing quality dropped with every volume. In less than two decades they wrote 16 novels - over 7200 pages in the main series alone. They have eclipsed Piers Anthony's Xanth which took many decades to write.

In this series I...
Published on 4 Dec. 2008 by Steven R. McEvoy

4.0 out of 5 stars An easier read, 18 Jun. 2011
Having now read quite a few books of this series, I found that the book was an easier read than some of the others, maybe it is because I have now got used to the story lines jumping from one character to another in a fairly fast sequence. I was glad that as I approached the first 100 pages, that there were still nearly many more to go! I enjoyed this storyline very much

5.0 out of 5 stars superb! Can't wait for the next one, 12 Aug. 1999
This review is from: Assassins (Hardcover)
Oh wow, I'm so bummed out because I read the Assassins the same day I received it. Now I have to wait to find out who actually "did" pull the plug on Carpathia...my bet is on Chaim...what do others think? I can hardly wait for the next one. I've read all the "kids" Left Behind series also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Assassins, 30 Jun. 2011
I am really enjoying this book. I read the earlier ones up to 'Apolyon' many years ago and didn't realise there were more until recently. I am looking forward to reading the subsequent ones although I have seen some feedback on a couple of ones which was a little negative. We shall see.

3.0 out of 5 stars Rule of Sequals applies!, 12 Aug. 1999
This review is from: Assassins (Hardcover)
I have enjoyed reading all of this series! However, as we progress in the book line the authors regale us by rehashing all of the other books many times over. It behoves me that they also wish to drag this story line out sooooo long.

2.0 out of 5 stars A touch of the sun!, 28 Feb. 2015
L. Harris (UK) - See all my reviews
This book although it was second hand and stated that it was in good condition looked as if it had a touch of sun burn. However it was readable and was bought for someone trying to complete the set.

2.0 out of 5 stars Judgment Day lite--, 10 Sept. 1999
This review is from: Assassins (Hardcover)
If this is what's passing for a good read these days, we're all in serious trouble. Slow, dull, BADLY written, cliche-riddled, uninspired, draaaaagged out. Why does anyone waste time on such lightweight efforts when there are really excellent Judgment Day novels out there? If you haven't read Kleier's THE LAST DAY, you haven't read the best endtimes novel. It's a jewel. Also, King's THE STAND, while maybe not as much fun as LAST DAY, is still one of King's best works. Jenkins and Lehaye aren't in the same league.

5.0 out of 5 stars Assassins, 1 May 2012
Brilliant book, this is part of a series of books based on the revelation. Great book glad to see that this series of books does not lose it's edge, a hard to put down read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Series, 2 Nov. 2013
This book is number 6 in a series of twelve all about end times. the whole series is brilliant and this one was very good. Would highlly recommend both Amazon and the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exiting times, 23 May 2014
This book brings to life the account in the Biblical rendering of the days of the Tribulation recorded for us in Revelation. Read it in the original first, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!! Well worth the wait!!, 6 Aug. 1999
This review is from: Assassins (Hardcover)
As did the books preceeding it, it kept me on the edge of myseat and I couldn't wait to see what would happen next. I just can't wait for the next book to arrive.

Assassins
Assassins by LAHAYE & JENKINS (Hardcover - 29 July 1999)
Used & New from: £0.01