Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

on 20 February 1999
This book was great! When is the next one due to be published!
on 14 August 2014
Very long series of books. Waiting to see the outcome
on 3 April 2016
Read all the series so far. They're great books
on 4 July 2014
As described and arrived within specified time.
on 15 March 1999
- This really is literature for lunatics.
on 12 March 1999
This is an excellent book and series!!
on 9 July 1999
People, Christians and non Christians both, let us not forget that these books are written about Biblical Prophecies. These things have not yet happened, so of course they are written in a fictional manner. Rayford, Amanda, Buck, Chloe, and the evil Carpathia are great characters whos actions keep you rivited to each and every book. But I'll tell you write now, you can not disagree with the Biblical accuracy of what is to come if you are a believer and especially if you are not!. From book #1 "Left Behind" to now #5 "Apolloyn", these books keep you turning pages as fast as you can. How amazing God's love is for us that He has given His children a second chance after the Rapture to come and know Him before it's too late. These books are for everyone, but for the non believer, get a friends bible and read the book of Revelations after your done with this series. You definately do not want to be "Left Behind". God loves you and He sent His only Son Jesus Christ down to earth to die for you so that you could have eternal peace in Heaven. If thats not the epitimy of unselfish love, then none exsits. Keep writing guys, and get the movie out asap! You've got one ticket sold right here, and dozens more to my friends behind me!
on 14 October 2014
Good, but lags from time to time.
on 5 July 1999
Tribulation Force was the best so far, in my opinion and I hope I am entitled to my opinion. I don't want offend those who think that I am a non-christian because I didn't give this 5 Stars. Gee, aren't we suppose to be the light of the world. Aren't we better than this?
Back to the book: It started roughly 18 months after Left Behind, but now three books later we are no closer to the middle of Daniel's week than when we began. I think it is time to start speeding things along. I realize that mostly Christians are reading this but, the message is for non-believers. It has to be written to capture their attention or as so many are saying, "You're only preaching to the Choir". I read that they are planned a total of 12 books in the series. I could be wrong. I would recommend no more than three and that includes Assassins coming out in August.
Again, as others have said, "Direct people to the Scriptures, The Word, The Living Bible, Jesus Christ." Don't expect a book, other than the Bible to convince them of the future.
on 26 May 1999
One of best of this series from Lahaye & Jenkins, even though 'Left Behind' was my favorite. The following books in this series are weaker in plot and writing, but the story goes on. Whoever you believe in, Christ, Mohammad, or UFOs, this is a well thought out, researched, and imaginative book. Not every Christian will agree with every premise in this book, but that's not unusual. The characters, plot development, and mystery unfolds as you turn the pages. By comparison, Brad Steiger's new book 'Alien Rapture' is the alter-alternative to the Christian Rapture with a great sinister government woven in. The following books in this series after 'Left Behind' are not near as good. Being a student of theology, and believing that UFOs have something to do with 'The End Times', I have read both 'Left Behind' and 'Alien Rapture' books numerious times. I loan them out as a pair. Yes, indeed, buy it. Unusual and excellent reading.