on 29 December 2010
I have a Seat Leon 1.8T and bought this as the nearest thing to a workshop manual for it. I am not disappointed! Comprehensive and well illustrated it has enabled me to understand how to approach tasks confidently, and safely. The pictures have helped me fabricate or improvise some of the special tools needed for certain tasks. If you're serious about maintaining your own motor a manual of this quality is essential.
on 18 May 2013
Bought this as I had just bought a VW Bora 4motion. The slight problem is I don't think the 2.8 litre 4motion actually made it to the 'States, so it isn't as well covered as I hoped. The is an appendix on the Golf R32 which covers most of it.
I use it quite happily, but got a manual online for about 1/7th of the price wghich is probably better.
on 23 March 2010
This has everything you need to know about this car! plus pics with it! great!