5.0 out of 5 stars One of my most treasured books, 13 July 2009
This review is from: Man Visible, Invisible (Quest Books) (Paperback)
This book will blow you away. As the other review says, this book covers & answers some of the most sought after questions regarding how & why we exist, & I also agree it may take several reads for specific teachings to be fully comprehended, because there really is so many important areas that he's covered. It is by no means difficult to read as it's very clearly written & specific, but it's just so vast & brimming with so much truth that I personally had little choice but to re-read certain chapters from time to time. It is the first book that I always recommend to anyone else who has an interest in the 'purpose' of natural phenomena, & if you were to have just one book in your collection, I would say this one. A great partner book for this is Leadbeater's 'The Astral Plane: It's Scenery, Inhabitants & Phenomena' & I also recommend Walter Russell's 'The Secret of Light'; which including this book I'm reviewing here are my three most cherished books.

You will not regret buying this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great overview of the invisible side, 28 Aug 1998
By A Customer
This review is from: Man Visible, Invisible (Quest Books) (Paperback)
A very helpful overview of the system we live in. Needs to be read 2-3 times for full understanding. Of all the books I've read, this seems to answer the most of my questions about who we are, what we are and why we are here. It brought together many concepts that, until I read the book, I had not understood.

5.0 out of 5 stars A "must-read / must have" with llustrations in colour, 26 Mar 2010
This review is from: Man Visible, Invisible (Quest Books) (Paperback)
The book I received had a different cover than shown on Amazon, it's printed in 1975 but in good condition, and most important, the item I got has illustrations in colour (which I wasn't sure it was going to have :-) with as much as 26 colour plates. The book and the content as such is a "must-read / must have" (I have owned it before). I recommend it to anyone interrested in the subject of our existence and our visible and invisible nature.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, HIGHLY READABLE BOOK, 13 May 2012
Mrs. Judith Lugg "Judith Lugg" (Wolverhampton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Man Visible, Invisible (Quest Books) (Paperback)
This book is essential reading for anyone interested in the 'hidden' side of life and, actually, I cannot understand that anyone would not be!

In any event the book contains so much information, concisely and beautifully described and illustrated it is worth anyone's time.

Very highly recommmended.

(My copy DOES have colour illustrations, but the whole book came apart and is now highly decorated with a rather large amount of Sellotape!)

Man Visible, Invisible (Quest Books)
Man Visible, Invisible (Quest Books) by C.W. Leadbeater (Paperback - 1 Dec 1975)
8.73