5.0 out of 5 stars 15.5 point Bible Great Value
Published on 8 Jan 2008 by D. Tennant

2.0 out of 5 stars An Oldies appreciation of the KJV Keystone Giant Print Bible
As one who reads te Bible in Daily Devotions it is a great joy to have this large print edition, beautifully bound in view of my failing eyesight. I am in my nineties.
Published on 28 Oct 2011 by Norman Wyatt

5.0 out of 5 stars 15.5 point Bible Great Value, 8 Jan 2008
D. Tennant (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bible Kjv Keystone Giant Print Blk Die Cut: Flex Black (Imitation Leather)
I ordered this bible for my aging uncle whose eyesight meant he had great difficulty reading his standard size one. This really did the job and he was really pleased with this item. Both of us could not believe the value for money and had expected to pay twice this price for a large print volume. It is very easy for him to read with comfort. Five stars due to the value and size of print.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice for readers with vision impairments., 21 Nov 1998
By A Customer
This is one of the best values I have seen for the Super Giant Print Bibles. It is a top-notch choice for the friend or loved-one who desires to read the Bible but has difficulty seeing smaller print. The print in this Bible is over 15 point, making it very easy to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Defintiely consider this one, 1 Sep 2009
I almost can't fault this. Clear large print, not oversized (like many), not heavy (like many) and an excellent price. Only possibly criticism is that the soft cover is a little flimsy - but if you don't want a tome that you can't lift then that's the trade off. My elderly father is delighted with this and I can't recommend it highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful quality item, 11 Aug 2010
I ordered this Bible for my mother who has slight dementia and poor eyesight. She loves reading her Bible regularly but was thwarted by the small print in her Authorised version, the one she grew up with. This one is just great - not only the print size but the information on vocabulary and other things which is contained at the back of the Bible. A bargain at 12 too. Worth much more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Truly giant print but too big, 23 Dec 2009
O. Hubicka (London, UK) - See all my reviews
The print in this Bible really is giant and certainly the largest that I have found after extensive searching, and the cover/binding is also great. For anyone with normal eyesight it can be read clearly from 20 paces. For an elderly person with failing eyesight, it is excellent - a bit like the large print books you can borrow from the local library. The only downside is that it is rather large which makes it hard to handle, particularly for anyone with arthritis in their hands and limited dexterity. My elderly mother was delighted when I first got it for her, but - sadly - she rarely uses it now as she finds it too difficult to hold.

5.0 out of 5 stars giant print bible, 4 Oct 2009
P. Patey (Bedfordshire England) - See all my reviews
I was thrilled with this bible, as I had bought it for an elderly friend who was finding it difficult to read hers, she loved it, the only downside is it is a bit bigger than I thought, and she is unable to carry it around with her to church and bible study, but she loves to read it at home, she loves the maps in the back and the leather binding, she says it's lovely. I had this on order elsewhere for months, but eventually cancelled it and bought it from Amazon, it arived very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Bible, 21 Oct 2009
S. Hanna "Knowledge is power." (Cardiff. Wales. UK) - See all my reviews
A beautifully bound volume in keeping with the high quality of the paper within.Hard wearing cover made for use and not merely decoration. I am so very pleased with this Bible. Thank you Amazon for offering the highest quality products.

4.0 out of 5 stars A book you can SEE!!, 15 Mar 2010
Pam Coombe "Serious Shopper" (Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
This was a present for my husband who has just become Master of his Livery Company and as such will need from time to time, to read passages from the bible at various church services. This bible is soft backed and so not too heavy. The print is nice and large for him to be able to see clearly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bible, 3 Jan 2010
Ms. J. Vasey (uk) - See all my reviews
This bible was exactly as described. The writing size is great and the leather binding looks very expensive. A great product for a great price :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Bible; Great And Easy To Use And Read, 27 Sep 2011
I actually did not realise the size of this bible when I bought it; I assumed it was a standard-sized bible with large print inside. Pleasantly I was surprised to receive a basically A4-sized bible with lovely, easy-to-read, pages which turned nicely and made it a pure pleasure to read! I actually have been taking this bible to church to read during sermons etc it is that pleasurable! I probably have read more of the bible this year since buying this large print, easy-to-read KJV than I have done all year before this! Cover is not pure leather but what would you expect for []??? Other than that the book is perfect! The covering is an imitation leather binding, fine if you are going to take good care of the book and not mess it around, but it would not last under harsh treatment.

ARRAY(0xa0bd16c0)

Bible Kjv Keystone Giant Print Blk Die Cut: Flex Black
Bible Kjv Keystone Giant Print Blk Die Cut: Flex Black by Bible (Imitation Leather - Jan 2000)
14.85